Phobias

We have it more “Cockroach Sergey is Flexing under Tatarstan Super Good”, I have never seen a buzz in my life

I have mild arachnophobia and agoraphobia

I’m terrified of large objects in space. I also… find large objects in space really interesting and would love to devote my life to studying them and their properties…

Also get pretty paranoid about storms but love watching Pecos Hank’s tornado videos.
Might have megalophobia, unsure because it’s been years since I got close to an object that was able to trigger me. When I was little I passed by objects so big they scared me multiple times. But I haven’t gotten near such objects since, so I’ve no idea if they (aside from objects in space) still scare me or if it was a childhood thing.

I also used to have a phobia of most spiders with the exception of jumping spiders and I could sort of tolerate wolf spiders. I really like spiders now though. They’re fun to handle.
Interestingly I was never scared of snakes even though it is common for people who fear spiders to fear snakes also.

Finally, I have hypochondria. AKA I feel fearful I have some awful terminal illness whenever I notice anything even slightly odd. I often think my finger is going to rot off for no reason because I see a blue spot on it, only for it to be ink from a pen or similar. Get bitten by an animal? Even though I know it’s a 100% harmless species, it was DEFINITELY actually highly venomous and I just misidentified it and now I’m going to die, or maybe I’ll get an infection or rabies and die. Etc etc…

1 Like

I am absolutely terrified of humanity nuking itself over petty controversy, and yet, the controversies are growing more and more frequent. Humanity is suffocating on it’s own self-hatred. And it is only a matter of time before we choke ourselves to extinction.
john, what are you talking about? :frowning:
You don’t see it, do you, Jade? We are cancelling eachother over petty bullcrap that has very little meaning in the wider universe.
i dont understand! why would anybody do that? ;-;
Because we hate ourselves so completely that we want to see ourselves dead. We are growing more and more toxic every day. I HAVE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES.
John, you need to calm do-
Rose, i think you should understand me. Humankind is dying. It will only be a matter of time before we make ourselves go extinct completely.
Jo-
We fight over things that barely matter, call eachother dirty names at the drop of a hat, compare eachother to dictators…
Face it, Rose, the collective we was not gonna last long. The problems we do have grow exponentially harder to deal with every day, and we continue to cancel eachother for NO. BELGIUMING. REASON.
Other than that humanity is growing increasingly distrustful with itself. I have seen many butterfly effects like this, and i know that if mankind doesn’t stop soon, it will begin to end within a matter of years.
Imagine this:
People killing eachother, or worse, for petty controversy. Making the threats real. None of us want that to happen, but the world is burning right before our eyes. And we are the reason.
john please stop
Dave. You don’t understand me, do you? None of this matters to anybody outside of mankind itself, but we are punishing ourselves for basically no reason!
John, I just cannot do this any more. I thought i could depend on you, but now I know i can’t trust you!
Goodbye.
(Tfw you screwed up so bad, even your yandere girlfriend left you)
NF: you weren’t supposed to say ANY of thIs! why couldn’t you just let them fIgure this out on their own?!
you’re no frIend…
you’re a monster.