Placing organelles uses too little mutation points in multicellular

the logs I had (I don’t know if I was looking at them) didn’t show anything about the bug, & when I went back to the game to check the number of MP used, it was fixed. I think it only used five to put a nitrogen fixing plastid on a specific cell type, but I’m unsure. I think it was caused by deleting an organelle on one of the cells, and it must’ve carried over somehow.

Welcome to the forums, @Zixvir!
Hope you enjoy your stay! :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll assume the issue @84634E1A607A posted is the relevant issue unless we get a lot more details from @Zixvir

oh yeah that’s the issue, I didn’t know someone already found it.