Post thrive let’s plays here

Some people want to play as plants though, who are even less “active”, since they don’t even have to find any chunks. It’s also not really the type of build which can function well as a bigger multicellular creature other than a sort of weird plant, so it wouldn’t be a very good way to beat the game either.

1 Like

A blind let splay by a person called sabouts

2 Likes

I enjoyed watching this play through

2 Likes

Developer wins thrive as an iron respirating microbe.

2 Likes

New developer plays thrive video, its also 1080p60

4 Likes

From version 0.4.1. This is let’s play videos I’m played on Thrive 0.4.1 in Bahasa Indonesia Language. Check out here.

Bermain Thrive - Dari Prokaryote Menjadi Eukaryote (Part 11)

1 Like

I love that you are still posting thrive videos, also the graphics appear to be working fully for you now!

1 Like

Well UL, I still playing Thrive even when I actually busy on school and mapping project videos. I have v0.4.1.1 and I will uploaded it soon.

This is let’s play videos I’m played on Thrive 0.4.2 in Bahasa Indonesia Language. Check out here.

Bermain Thrive - Hujan Sampah Mikroba yang Mati (Part 12)

6 Likes
I wanted to record some pieces of the game as well as other games with Shadowplay, but it can’t record the sound. It seems that I can’t change the output audio setting because it isn’t in the option menu! What!?

Kinesis has posted more thrive now

Thought this would belong here

1 Like

I playing Thrive 0.5.2 in Bahasa Indonesia.
My species I name is Rizkium Shangaensis. Rizkium is taken from my name, Rizky Pramudya. Shangaensis is taken from Dynasty Warriors character called Sun Shangxiang or Lady Sun.

Mari kita main Thrive versi terbaru 0.5.2 | Thrive Game (Revolutionary Games)

4 Likes

Hey everyone! Instead of an overly convoluted concept I thought I’d make something more palatable today. I recently got some new editing software and I decided to try it out by making a quick little Thrive Let’s Play. It’s only four minutes long so you don’t need much time to watch it. There are tons of cool Thrive Let’s Plays on YouTube already so you should watch some of them on Youtube. How about you start with mine ;):

Credit to toxic worm on discord for the challenge idea by the way!

11 Likes

Playing as only a pair of cytoplasm still sounds a bit like cheating, I would say. :smiley:

2 Likes

A better challenge would be that you need to add at least one new organelle each editor cycle.

5 Likes

Alright, so I’ll admit: the last video was supposed to be a one time thing. I was just trying out my video editor. However, the video editor was very fun to use, and something funny happened:

I actually got subscribers. I actually got comments about what to improve and new challenges to do. So I thought it’d be kind of weird to just let these people wait forever. That’s why I made a second video today (now with an endscreen so you can watch both my videos in one sitting :slight_smile: ). This time the challenge will be much harder!

8 Likes

Shameless double post because I think each video deserves its own post:

That’s right, I made another one. If anyone thought my last videos were overedited then boy are they gonna like this one. Make sure to watch the bit at the end so you can see what happens when MY ReCORdInG SoFtWaRE stOPS wORKiNg:

8 Likes

Hey, good news! I have found this in the recommendation list of a video while browsing through YouTube® using the Tor browser (which means the recommendation is not influenced by my viewing habits that have accumulated through the years):
imagem

I didn’t watch anything related to gaming or biology/evolution/life before seeing this.

Link? (The thread title is post let’s plays here, and not post a screenshot about a video)