Progress Updates

5 Likes

Ah yes, 46550-2, my favourite.

Context

Apparently that’s what happens when a post is published on wordpress without setting a title. Or at least that’s the context that was told to be about this.

2 Likes
  • Made duplicating and deleting cell types an undoable action to fix infinite MP exploit by duplicating and modifying cell types.

there’s more ways to do the infinite MP glitch than just that : )

2 Likes

Do I see new organelles that might fix the rustycyanine thing I’ve been talking with Lan about in the forums??? :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Where? The Thriveopedia pages shown in the screenshot literally only have pages for organelles that are already in the game.

1 Like

There’s a chemoplast which is similar to the one I mentioned in the chart in that thread I linked to. That was really it haha, but it made me really happy! although, maybe the chemoplast existed already and I didn’t see it. I’m still excited! The Thrivopedia looks amazing.

Chemoplast has already been in the game for years. There’s no plans to change its functionality in the next release of the game.

Then it was just my mistake! :sweat_smile:

1 Like
5 Likes
4 Likes

Nice! Excited about the improved collision, though I’m not exactly clear on what the change in mass calculation means in practical terms.

What is the difference between collective mass values of each part and density of the entire cell?

Density of the cell means that we no longer have an easy way to say the nucleus adds 10 mass to the cell. How added organelles impact the mass of the cell is now much less directly in our control.

1 Like
3 Likes
4 Likes

the thing i suggested when i got here has finally been added! not fully coded if i’m interpreting that part of the thing right, but it’s progress

1 Like
3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes