Project Terra (reboot in p.118)

Action:Help find the cure
Action 2:also find the cure

Vote: experiment with our little pathogen a bit more and create an even deadlier , but also curable version. Release that mutation and sell the cure to fix our budget

You mother[Belgium].

1 Like

I gotta make ends meet somehow

If you infect my colonists i’ll bombard you ok ok

Ya know , that’s why my colony is pretty isolated

I’ll bombard you with my artillery and bomb you with my fighter jets and destroy any evidence that your company ever existed, you got that boy YOU GOT THAT

Vote 1: Set up most of our nuke launching facilities in population centers and rig them to explode if our company is ever threatened by the resident company. (Basically, set up nukes in cities and blow them up if the company that controls that city attempts to stop us)

Vote 2: Construct artillery the size of cities that will shoot down any incoming spacecraft.

1 Like

I feel like I am one of the few people in this game that hasn’t gone completely mad.

4 Likes

hey i exist and i have not gone mad yet…

Im still sane i will just destroy anyone who tries to hurt my colony

Action 1: Make strong Mushroom grass

Action 2: Make a herbivorous animal that’s a cross between a crab, a kiwi bird and a buffalo, called a Cragooki.

Also buy apples again and install the defense provided if possible.

Round 5

First off, I understand that rednascar has been banned, but his actions will still take effect this round.

For everyone except RSA and SGC

General Klein, calling in.
Companies of Alterra, I have matters to discuss.
First, we are putting a temporary delay on destroying the RSA. we’re hoping we will initiate it before it’s too late…
Second, due to political turmoil, we will be taking IFC off world, if Florida is involved in this nuclear crisis, it could lead to the situation escalating, and the IFC seem to be looking to fight RSA, with their relations we can’t let them stay.
Third, it seems that SGC has resorted to bio-terrorism, sadly, there is nothing we can do at the moment. Just be sure to cure whatever they come up with.
Klein, calling out…

For RSA only

With no UTS force attacking for a long time, many members are starting to question when their next attack will be… Many think that they will here very soon, and that you should take up arms. Others believe they couldn’t make it past the fallout, the plague, and the artillery, surrounding RSA HQ.

Either way, best be prepared.

Build Medical Stations (ARK:4 DARK:1 Crest:6 Mirage:4&6): After SGCs releasing a deadly plague, most companies of Alterra pitch in for a cure. ARK builds stations across multiple cities, with the cure ready to be shipped into. Crest and Mirage develop a powerful vaccines and anti-bacterial that prevent the plague from spreading. With the cure developed, Mirage distributes it to all of ARKs medical stations. Meanwhile DARK attempts to incorporate radiation removal to the cure, but ends up mutating the plague, if weren’t for the fact that a massive amount of anti-bacterial were on hand, another infection would have been released, but it was contained. The radiation removal doesn’t even cure radiation.

Build an Alterran History Museum (5):
ARK decides to delve into something more civilian, and build a museum dedicated to Alterra.
While its collection isn’t done,
It depicts much of Alterras ~40 year history. The museum is loved by many a Alterran, and becomes a massive tourist attraction.

Assemble a large army (IFC:5 DARK:1):
The IFC and DARK, against the wishes of the UTS, assemble a full scale attack against RSA.
DARK introduces a type of battle droid, which are sent to the front lines preemptively, while the IFC builds a human army, equipped with rail gun tanks. The front lines are immediately wiped out before the artillary can arrive, they nearly make it, but end up having to march through nuclear fallout, most dying on the march, before retreating.

Set the colony on high alert (6):
The IFC, after a major loss, falls back and locks up part of First Alterrans. Walling themselves in and making nearly a different city.
Protected by a few rail guns out side, and importing a few trees for something to grow inside.

Remove the fallout (5):
Crest develops a new machine, a fallout removal device. A large that harvests large amounts of soil and removes most of the radioactive material. Meanwhile, an alternate version of the machine is deployed in water, pumping water and filtering it. Between these efforts, while unable to clear the all of the fallout, they can make most areas livable.

Exploit the plague (2):
SGC attempts to make some profit off the epidemic, but this rendered ineffective as the cure still seems to affect the version, and nobody seems to want to buy your cure when they’re already using a better version.

Hotwire the colonies with nukes (6):
RSA shows the world what they’re facing, as they successfully plant nuclear facilities in the cities themselves. Most cities are able to be hot wired, except First Alterrans, where a particular alert has made the city lock up completely.
Now they can appreciate RSA for what it is, their true rulers.

Construct a massive artillery (2):
RSA, to prove their rulership, build an enormous rail gun, largest on Alterra. Able to shoot down large ships with ease. The only problem is, the rail gun is intensive to operate, as it takes weeks to charge and can only near-alterran orbit, while also have difficulty locking into smaller vessels, but it should keep large ships off-world.

Plant mushroom grass (4):
UGF continues terraforming efforts, planting a species of fungi which grow thin mushrooms that work like grass. Though strange, it seems to do very well on Alterra, especially in cool climates. The fungus spreads rapidly across the barren regions of Alterra.

Release Crabookis (4):
UGF also develops a new creature.
They call it a Crabooki, it is herbivorous and seems to prefer coastal regions. They’re one of the few creatures on this planet which eat the abundant plants.
On the human side, these creatures are viewed as oddities, and while not harmful to the planet, they’re considered questionable.

Political Report:

UTS soldiers aren’t attacking, yet.
A nuke has wiped DARKs robotic force.
EDIT: While disappointed, UTS forgives DARK for their attack as no one was harmed.
IFC attempted to attack and had to retreat.
Florida and the IFC have left Alterra.
RSA has (Presumably) been paid off again.
All cities except First Alterrans have been nuclear hot wired.
The plague has been cured.
SGC has failed to ransom using the plague.
A history museum has been founded.
RSA is still receiving income.

Planetary Review:

The magnetic field generators are operating normally.
The planet is somewhat covered in fallout.
The fallout is being artificially cleared
The planet is even cooler from nuclear winter.
Deciduous forests are growing normally
Coniferous forests have stopped expanding.
Corals are slightly bleaching.
Aquatic life is doing perfectly well.
Mushroom grass is growing rapidly
Crabookis are released and doing well.
The lack of land animals is becoming apparent.

2 Likes

artificially clear fallout, and make more land animals.
edit: the land animals will be simple omnivores amphibians named kumis.

Action 1: Build A Underground Colony
Action 2: Import Some Land Animals

Super Secret Actions

1+2: Infiltrate the RSA with a highly skilled task force.

2 Likes

Action:provide suits that can help the survivors survive
action 2:Import somekind of bacteria to make the planet less fallouty

Action 1: Set up a mining penal colony on the furthest moon, and genetically modify the prisoners to live in a low gravity and no atmosphere environment. for security and tracking reasons they will also be modified to have haemorythrin instead of haemoglobin, making their blood violet.
(The Penal Colony will be named Cochise City)

Action 2: Make sweet smelling land coral that pacify’s people.

No trying to escape on my watch…
Vote 1: Shoot down Svrangite’s colony ship.
Vote 2: Genetically engineer some sapient apple trees whom will provide some Wisdom (:tm:) and strategic advice.

1 Like

Uhhhhhhh

Vote 1: try that disease thing again.