Puede evolucionar la vida inteligente como los Marinos de "Bienvenidos a mi mundo"?

Ok, esto sonara absurdo pero, podría existir vida inteligente como la de los “Marinos”?, pero antes les pongo una descripción sobre ellos para que sepan lo que son.

“Los Marinos son una especie anfibia de “Bienvenidos a mi mundo” (Un Webtoon (Canvas) en español hecho por RossyGAM37) que se caracterizan por que su habitad estaría localizado en el agua y por tener ciudades acuáticas muy parecidas a la de nosotros.”

Obviamente lo dudo ya que los “Marinos” serian una especie Anfibia (y recalco Anfibia ya que como se puede ver con el caso del personaje de Dennis, estos podrían vivir tranquilamente en la superficie), y obviamente sabemos que no se puede ya que no puede existir una especie marina que tenga manos y pies como las de un humano por la aerodinámica y porque tampoco se puede “Esmeltar el metal” en el agua, pero solo quería preguntarlo ya que solo quería saber sus respuestas, gracias.

PD: Lo hablo en español ya que me daba paja traducirlo en el Traductor de Google, Disculpen las belgiumias.

1 Like

This is an English speaking community. And while we may have members who speak Spanish, you are probably not likely to get a good response.

2 Likes

Perdón, Espera ya lo traduzco…

Traduccion:

Ok, this will sound absurd, but could intelligent life exist like that of the “Marinos”?, but first I will give you a description about them so that you know what they are.

“The “Marinos” are an amphibian species of “Bienvenidos a mi mundo” (A “Webtoon (Canvas)” in Spanish made by “RossyGAM37”) that are characterized by the fact that their habitat would be located in the water and by having aquatic cities very similar to ours."

Obviously I doubt it since the “Marinos” will be an Amphibian species (and I emphasize Amphibian since as can be seen with the case of Dennis’s character, they could live perfectly on the surface), and obviously we know that it cannot be done since it cannot There exists a marine species that has hands and feet like those of a human due to aerodynamics and because They cannot “Smetal the metal” in the water either, but I just wanted to ask since I just wanted to know your answers, thank you.

4 Likes

They are bringing ot back! It is the long awaited resurfacing of the aquatic civ debate!

Also, hhyyrylainen, I think we all know how to use Google translate, even if it does botch a few words here and there.

Espanol

¡Están trayendo a Ot de vuelta! ¡Es el tan esperado resurgimiento del debate sobre la civilización acuática!

Además, hhyyrylainen, creo que todos sabemos cómo utilizar el traductor de Google, incluso si estropea algunas palabras aquí y allá.

I assume what hhyyrylainen implied is that the community needs to stick to one language to make communication quicker: it’s much easier for the OP to throw their original post into Google Translate from Spanish to English from the get-go, than it is for each person who wants to respond to them to translate it.

Regardless, I couldn’t actually find this Webtoon so I don’t know what this species looks like, but I assume in order to reach later stages of the game the species needs fire, so they’ll probably have to be able to function on land well enough to properly make use of fire.

1 Like

Ese Webtoon esta en el idioma español, si no lo encuentras, cambia la opción “English” a “Español” y búscalo en Canvas, si ven al personaje azul con el titulo “Bienvenidos a mi mundo” (osease Bendy), ese seria el Webtoon del que estaría hablando, gracias.

English:
That Webtoon is in the Spanish language, if you can’t find it, change the “English” option to “Spanish” and look for it in Canvas, if you see the blue character with the title “Bienvenidos a mi mundo”(that is, “Bendy”), that would be the “Webtoon” I would be talking about, thanks.