Questions for the 0.6.5 release Thrivestream

Ask your questions to be answered during the stream here (maximum of 2 questions per person, please). We’ll answer as many questions as we have time for during the stream while also taking questions from the live chat.

You can watch the stream here:

2 Likes

On what will the developpement team focus in the next update? (more content for cellular stage or improvents on multicellular and everything after that?)

2 Likes

isnt 2 questions too little? is it “unwarranted” but fine?

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5NleSuXuhE&t=5874s)

1 Like

I didn’t hear about such a thing? Last stream we tried just 2 questions per person for everyone who isn’t a VIP patron, and we barely managed to get through all the questions. The reason for switching to 2 questions per person was that we no longer were likely to be able to get to everyone’s questions without skipping a bunch. I think that worked really well so the question limit is 2 this time as well, and probably also in future streams going forward.

2 Likes
  • Will non Eukaryotes be able to bind and make clumps and chains and such?

• How will diets work after the macroscopic stage? Will you need certain parts like in Spore?

1 Like

What was the hardest part of creating this update?
What are the most things in Thrive of everyone talking in the stream? (Such as features or other things even)

1 Like

How many upgrade options per organelle can we expect? Are there any other costumazation of organelles going to be added other then the upgrade choices?

2 Likes

What do you think about sulfur based photosynthesis? 6 CO2 + 12 H2S + Light energy → C6H12O6 + 6 H2O + 12 S and do you think you could add it to the game?

When do you plan to add salt to the game?

4 Likes
  1. What do you think is the most exciting/fun feature that will come before version 1.0.0 (when the focus shifts to The Multicellular Stage)?
  2. Which feature, do you think, will be the hardest to add from the current roadmap until version 1.0.0?
  1. Are you more motivated when working on the prototypes or for working on the Cell Stage (and maybe the multicellular stage? I don’t know if that counts as a prototype)?
  2. Favorite piece of Thrive related art? It can be fan art, concept art, in game assets, or whatever
1 Like

I have a joke question. Will we be able to play as corporations? If yes, can we have this exact scene in thrive, but with humans replaced with the species we designed and the japanese replaced with some unintelligeble sounds?

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.