Random talk about Minecraft being a better game than Roblox

If your friend decides to “prank” toy by reporting a message, you can get permabanned from a game you need to pay for.

Irrelevant to your main point.

Does it need to be fixed a little bit? Sure, for example I see no reason to permaban someone from the game m

However, two things;

First, if your friend decides to report you, that’s a fault of your friend, not the game

Secondly, while I have heard of this Permaban from the game, I have seen no actual examples. You can get banned from a server or a world, but I have yet to see evidence you can be banned from the game itself

Frale, how is it irrelevant? Their original post was partially about the chat system, and so that post you responded to correlates with that original point

the only thing i ever put into roblox are time and adblockers

Same lol. I hate those ads, and I will not give a single penny into roblox. Unless you think that time is money, then I am giving it a lot.

I don’t even need to spend money on it because I get all my robux by selling paintings in this one donation game on Roblox LOL

If you’re good enough at pixel art you can get crazy amounts of robux on there. I was once selling a painting of a candle for dirt cheap (5 robux or something like that) and some guy came up and said to change the price to 100 robux and then let him buy it. He actually did it.

The only problem is if someone on that donation game is crazy enough to spend money to get enough robux to afford your art. But most of the robux in that game was bought regardless of your art because nobody’s crazy enough to pay real money for a piece of art they can only view inside of a roblox game. They can’t take it out to see it elsewhere unless they screenshot it, but they don’t even need to buy it to take screenshots sooo…

Overall, getting robux by selling art in donation games is the most ethical way.

there should be a rule that says you cannot steal your parents credit card to buy robux and if it is dicovered that you did you will have all that robux deducted from your account and the credit card will be refunded for the illegally bought robux

They probably wouldn’t do that because it would mean less money for the company

i said that it should be a thing not that it is even remotely likely that they will do that

Please don’t double post, this is your almost warning.

i never made a thread, this is impersonation and identity theft and poaching.
mods, ban.

You may have not made a thread but your comment spawned a really long offtopic discussion (a thread) in another thread.

well since we need to stay on topic (or else our overlords will spin this off into another topic), minecraft is better than roblox not only because it is for real men, but it has built in features that make you gain muscle mass and success as you play it.

Minecraft is better than Roblox for one reason
You can play singleplayer

more than that, but yes.

I have a better game
It’s called “Hytale”

i can list 100,003 reasons wy minecraft is better
1-100,000. mods
100,001 customizabilty
100,002 no microtransaction(at least in java)
100,002 (doesn’t censor hello or numbers)

But hytale will have all of those + more

hytale doesnt have the same feel as minecraft
and its not out yet
so imma go with minecraft
but hytale does seem cool

1 Like

Minecraft has axolotl buckets.

Roblox does not.

Minecraft wins.

2 Likes