Random Video Posting

I thought it was weird, but was not 100% sure since Youtube did not flag it as AI. I will change the video.

1 Like

I suppose my comment doesn’t make much sense then too lol

Guys repeat with me:

Thrive will get finished

Thrive will get finished

Thrive will get finished

Thrive will get finished

Thrive will get finished

Thrive will get finished

Thrive will get finished

Thrive will get finished

Thrive will get finished

Thrive will get finished

Thrive will get finished

Thrive will get finished

1 Like

β€œRepeating a lie to make it truth”

I have a sense of a 1930s/40s deja vu with this one

1 Like
2 Likes

It does not bode well then that the conditions of the great dying seem to be quite similar to the ones we are making for our own doom rn

1 Like

At least we prevented our own destruction of the ozone layer from Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs).

1 Like

We may still be at risk of a dramatic temperature rise though

2 Likes

Oh look Mr.Trilo, i sense some sunny radiation

Mr.Trilo?

OH NO

OH MAN NO

IM MELTING

SAVE ME OZONE

OZONEEE

WHYYYYYYYY

Who the hell is mr trilo?

Trilobite No. 6283341

1 Like

I thought he was dead?

i was reacting to that ozone collapsing 252 million years ago video

1 Like

β€œMarbles are too worried about you, MIKAN.” - comments

i mean MIKAN did get the marble-worm brain parasite so makes sense

1 Like

He did return to making more regular vids recently

2 Likes
1 Like