Random Video Posting

50000 BC: ro’ok

(I hate the min.20 post thing)

1 Like

It is used to force the users to make the posts more professional

1 Like

And using only emojis no longer works.

1 Like

I suppose it is to prevent spam posting

Btw is it just me or can you no longer use the forum on librewolf?

Edit: nvm

1 Like
1 Like

I wonder if someone will eventually make a mod for Thrive to change its appearance (not gameplay) to look like the demo?

1 Like

Why would they want to downgrade its visual appeal so badly?

2 Likes

Maybe as a nostalgia mod?

2 Likes

Are you nostalgic for that era of Thrive?

The visual style certaintly definitely has some charm to it.

1 Like

How much charm in relation to the current Thrive artstyle?

1 Like

Like those 2000 era flash games on the internet.

1 Like

I am pretty sure there would need to be a large amount of checking done with the collision stuff since now the membrane is responsible for it and not the hex grid

1 Like
2 Likes

I have that game!

Its actually good for a Spore sinoff, only thing missing is realistic evolution without player interference

3 Likes
1 Like

It gave me an error when playing the video.

2 Likes

Strange, it must have been privated just now?

1 Like