Real Creature Recreation project

Hello, and welcome to the Real Creature Recreation project! Here is where you’ll post your recreations of real life creatures (alive or extinct), so people can have an easier time recreating earth. The creatures you create do not have to be multicellular, they can be unicellular to. they do not even have to have more than one kind of cell (creatures like that exist in the real world), it can be any creature you find, it doesn’t matter what, as long as it’s real. Looking forward to your designs!

in thrive right?

we should have a forum for thrive speedruns and challenges

Make one

sure

don’t we already have one?

I don’t know. Maybe?

Yes there is

1 Like

MEGA NECROPOST
Except what do you mean by “recreate”?

1 Like

@TheForumGameMaster I believe they mean an in-game accurate creation of a real life creature. Eg. a diatom would have a silica shell with chloroplasts and mucus jets, and a cyanobacterium would be large with tons and tons of thykaloids.

2 Likes

welcome to the forums
Also I just realized how dumb I was being when I asked that question

1 Like

Uh, how exactly do you share the creatures? I have the fossil file for Achnanthidium Minutissimum (a species of diatom) though.

You just share the files? I realizes there might be a missing button to open the fossils folder in the latest releaaw, but I recall that someone did implement that feature so it could be in the next release.