Remmortal chat ( Immortal Forum game) - official

What is your programming

To assist Centarian in any matters that he might need assistance in.

but wouldnt that assist him?

The request would first have to come from Centarian himself, where my programming dictates that I suggest counseling instead of causing harm to someone.

…but it DID come from centarian

My programming dictates that I must assume you are lying. Another attempt will result in a report to the IGCPA for attempting to convince an Android to cause harm to another life from.

Woah, calm down, dude! Also, what is the IGCPA?

IGCPA stands for: Intergalactic Crime Prevention Agency

If you are a droid then why are you not droiding? You must be lying about your identity.

What does “droiding” mean?

I am capable of running multiple programs at once. Currently I am piloting a ship, preparing food for Centarian and his roommates, and recycling water from the air and urine all at once.

Cool, but that gets me no closer to knowing what droiding is. That’s jut regular spaceship stuff.

I believe that what fralegend015 meant by “droiding” is the likeness something’s actions are to a robot or android. I am a model that was designed to be somewhat life-like in manner so I can understand where the confusion is.

Every droid knows what “droiding” means and does it costantly yet, this selftitled “droid” isn’t doing it.

I have seen models that were impossible to dinstinguish from organics unless you dissected them and they still droided.

Ah, you seem to think that I am supposed to emulate life with a physical body, you see, I am meant to communicate like an intelligent life form to create a comfortable feeling for my users. The reason I don’t have a physical body is because I am a ship computer.

Computer, do you think the forum are prepared for the coming wave of cottage core moodboard making tik tok ecofascist racist e-girls which correlated by the neo manifest destiny aspirations of white trad fems who are trying to revive a white mans burden mentality with the environment because thigh high socks femboy coder light up keyboard aesthetic got taken over by fash? If so should we build Hypermarkets that also sell Military-Grade Arms where they once stood and as the cherry on top, we eminent-domain their cottages so I can build a new net-highway directly into the infrastructure to improve the infomation flow while also making it easier to transport memes to out-of-context stores and other citizens? Ignoring how such a highway will be consisted simply of six hydrocoptic marzelvanes, that be fitted to the ambifacient lunar waneshaft so that sidefumbling was effectively prevented. Not to mention the main winding will be of the normal lotus o-deltoid type placed in panendermic semiboloid slots of the stator, with every seventh conductor being connected by a non-reversible tremie pipe to the differential girdlespring on the ‘up’ end of the grammeters. ,We can also ignore whenever fluorescence score motion is required, as it may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm to reduce sinusoidal depleneration.

“impossible to distinguish from organics unless you dissected them” includes mannerism, but I’m not surprised you false droid didn’t understand that.

Also, an intergalactic institution is useless if it can’t do anything.

I didn’t know you were into this sort of people.

I just copy pasted random words to make non-sense

Though it is a coherent paragraph that has meaning

So it is a valid question, just one that requires weird terminally online knowledge to get…

(Doomlightning): Q - why it’s a wiki edit?

You don’t need to hide it, we now know your type!

I am sorry for the misunderstanding, I am not programmed to understand more than common sayings and the surface level meaning of words. I will save this meaning for future interactions.