Remmortal chat ( Immortal Forum game) - official

me, on like 50 hp:
(i dont have psyonics)

how need brain that u have power

He has spoken, and he is very clearly saying that psyonics are the best powers!

How do I know? Well, Iā€™m an augur.

and im a doomslator, and a professional one, at that.

he is saying ā€œwho needs a brain when you have powerā€

Me when psyonics are literal power:

you dont need a brain, frale :pensive:
the proof is that youre a robot and have a central processing unit, but no brain

1 Like

and so is stealing your genome, which i do regularly to animals to increase my power level by getting new powers

that a smell of tournament?

willow after learning frale is a robot:

once i steal enough genes that make things susceptible enough to magic to start using it in some capacity and find ways to apply what little i have, and then iā€™m gonna do it some more

well that just means iā€™ll have to deconstruct frale instead of eating them then, i have someone who fixed a very broken plasma gun i can learn from and i can probably find some analysis related genes along the way which will allow me to take what frale has and replicate it through knowledge intead of genes

also i am coming after your genome as soon as iā€™m powerful enough to immobilize you long enough to take your flesh

it isnt as simple as looking as an instruction manual heā€™s going to give you, thoughā€¦

thatā€™s why i immobilize him completely and take him apart like heā€™s just a sapient -and much more complex than my gun- puzzle to take apart, and after taking him apart all the way if i remember how to put him back together i can just put different pats back together to see which ones have the powers i want, and steal them to slap on myself one i find an animal that can consciously move its cells so i can connect my nerves to it

have fun with that. (probably wont work)

additionally, have fun with trying to steal my genome (you wont)

if it doesnā€™t or if it has backlash i can just slap it in something to make sure there are no viruses, but if it self destructs, iā€™ll probably be able to identify what part does that in the other limbs through more extensive testing

all it takes is one bite digested, which means all it takes is carving one unit of flesh off of your body. and iā€™m gonna get a very sharp knife as soon as i find it(stolen or not doesnā€™t matter), i also have a ray gun to fry ya eyes with.

wait this gives me an ideaā€¦maybe i dont need eyesā€¦

also my genes are dogwater so have fun with likeā€¦having slightly more dodge chance when in water

thatā€™ll actually be pretty useful for finding genes thatā€™ll let me become hyperactive space axolotl that can fly and turn its skin into stone right before hitting something

iā€™m already hyperactive for an axolotl and can turn my skin into stone, i just need the external branch gills and maybe something to move around my cells to make a vacuum tight seal before going to space

you see, if someone has enough precision, the ability is 100% useless.

and yknow, first youā€™d need to summon water wherever you go.

or just fight always underwater, i already have a high chance to dodge all fatal attacks compared to not fatal ones

90% of the time youā€™re not going to be in water.

also if we fought in water, that aint my problem! i still have the genes too, before you, even. have fun trying to get them in the first place hehe

as long as i donā€™t have lungs to rupture thereā€™s nothing stopping me from just picking up a grenade with my stone skin on in the had the grenadeā€™s in and not dying, but even if i die as long as itā€™s the first time i do so iā€™ll just split in two and my actions will be multiplied by two but my votes will be the same

so iā€™ll just get more powerful instead of dying at the cost of each product of binary fission only having half my stats assuming iā€™m interpreting this

correctly