Rodlaria V.2 | Evolution Game | Microbe Stage

All of the clade are using vaculas to store sulphur and nitrogen

Reevius - Gets Plasmid [5EP] and stores remaining EP (3) as well as resources.
Behaviour - hunts everything except its clade.

Zebrius - Microbial jet [5EP]
Behaviour- hunts everything except its clade.

Stumpius - Cell wall [2EP], move to Bathypelagic.
Behaviour changes - stops hunting and relies on resources.

Wait I’m also playing haha

Ok so I’ll evolve a vacuole and a rusticyanin (Yes I say this to myself)

And the Dominica Cellulam will run from any species, including itself because yes (Great species)

@Nover452 next round?

Wait what happened? Why did you delete the new round?

Wasn’t finished and I’m not posting it until I complete it.

Ok so other thing i want to say, i’m redoing the stats because it takes too long to make them. I have to see how much it increases (X%) and make it onto pixels (1% = 4 Pixels). To see how much it increases i have to see the organelles of the species, the ones that make ATP and the ones that use it, and then do this for all the organelles (Please send help).
So i’m changing it onto numbers, it will still take a long time but not as long at least. The resources also are bad, but not as bad as ATP and the other stats, but also will be changed. This may help all players to see what to evolve, like when it was a percentage, but also being easier for me to edit them.

Another thing is that i’ll show you the way that population changes when i post the next turn.

Ok, that’s all, please send help, and wait a bit, because the turns are supposed to be posted on Sunday, and i’m not changing that (Totally not an excuse to finish the turn).

I wanted to post the next turn this day, but i lost motivation for Rodlaria, i’m making a game so maybe that will be the next Rodlaria.

3 Likes

NOOooooo. me sad :sob:

This sucks. I was hoping to play