Society Simulation Social Experiment

Same, afterwards I would like some cooked meat because I’m probably hungry right now.

I’m more of an insectivore myself, being a Slugcat and all.
Oh look, a spider!
throws a spear at it and the spider explodes into a bunch of baby spiders that turn into a coalescipede
OH GOD THAT ONE WAS PRE-
gets swarmed by the coalescipede and dies
X.X

It will take 20 stamina to get each log, but you can halve the cost with the new logging tech I just added: Technology | Inter-Dimensional Nation Wiki | Fandom

Oh I meant just gathering sticks, obviously getting whole logs without an axe wouldn’t be very efficient.

So have I earned any TP since I joined?

Yes, through general progress you have been awarded 1 TP. Your next major milestone would be setting up a camp. Do you want me to create a fandom page documenting your afflitations and TP count?

I will use sticks and stones to build an hut to use as a center of operations.

Please yes, that would be amazing.

We’ll need housing tech, which costs 8 TP, so let’s go burn some animals to get TP and food!

I’m going to join in your mass slaughter after eating some cooked meat.

Never mind it costs 7, also why is this going so slow?

The game admin isn’t really active here, which sucks, as this is very interesting.

I am back and created your account Account 1: aviancreature | Inter-Dimensional Nation Wiki | Fandom

Finally, thank you.
So have we gotten anything from hunting?

1 TP, 4 pieces of meat. and 4 rabbit skins.
What should my next update to the game be(We have a solid player base so we’re past beta testing; we are now on v1.0.1)?

• Nutrition update: Only eating meat will have its consequences, and likewise with plants.
  • Thirst update: You now need water to survive.
  • Diseases update: Add diseases to the game.
  • Reproduction update: Gender is added to the game, and it is possible to create NPC-like offspring, who will serve your needs and help you. Obviously the process itself will be basic and certainly not too detailed or otherwise sus.
  • More biomes update: I will work a decent amount to add 2-4 more biomes and expand the horizons past the forest.
  • Temperature update: Temperature now will effect you, and clothing resulting will be implemented with greater detail.

0 voters

I will leave the poll open for only a day or two more. To speed things up(sorry if you already voted):
@aviancreature
@Nonametoseehere
@fralegend015
@Lipovomit
@PID
@doomlightning
@Null
@MedicGaming

:upside_down_face:
Looks like we got a certain update… Check here.

• Add all features of the update, including pregnancy.
  • Add all the non-sussy features.

0 voters

It’s also time to choose your biological genders.

I will have bot male and female genitalia

2 Likes

Uh I don’t know how to respond to this but just for simplicity, I’m not gonna allow that for now unless the overwhelming majority thinks it should be added.
Please reply @fralegend015
@fralegend015

I don’t know if this is still active but I would like to join this if possible

Yes you can join. I am trying to revive activity and reignite the project. What biological gender do you choose?