Some Art (Part 3)

Welcome to the 3rd installment of ‘Some Art’, where I post thrive art and things at any given time.

This next installment will also introduce new ways of drawing my creatures,formats, and ideas for my TU submissions, like remasters.

1 Like

Back with some fresh new drawings

Summary

You have two Ottero harvesting fruits and plants, an Ottero warrior, and an Umbruke facility stationed near the underwater volcanoes of Britomartis.

1 Like

In the middle picture, is the Ottero having a spear shoved down its throat, is the spear short, or am i looking at its tongue here?

They deepthroat spears in their spare time

2 Likes

No, you’re just looking at its tongue. Like most creatures on Britomartis, these creatures are liquivores.

If you want to know, another sapient species on Britomartis is the Rhewin, which was Ryans collab for the project.

Ryans Thing

37_AM

1 Like

While at school, I decided to update the Ottero and design livestock for them.

For now, I dubbed the animals “Brito Cows”. But they look more like Darwin 4 creatures.

Summary

Leviathan Bioengineering Laboratory, including a satellite array. The ship next to it is buried under water and dirt, to keep it moisturized.

The interior of the ship. Those lines connecting the ship, aptly named an ‘Ark’, are tunnels leading to each section of the ship.

The Leviathans next to a 6ft male adult Human, dwarfing them in their 11ft body stature. They are tripods, sporting three exoskeletal stout legs and four arms connected to the shoulder.

The first ship design, next to @Jbots weapon designs, drawn in pen.

https://www.deviantart.com/kalgrost/art/Component-5-10-GCS-84-471416977

I’m just gonna slide this in here. The original artist says not to use his species for anything :confused:

If you’re going to use someone’s artwork as inspiration, or blatantly copy it, it’s good to at least link to the original art. However in this case, the original artist has specifically asked not to use their species. You need to take this down, this is plagiarism.

6 Likes

Holy Belgium, really? It’s a good thing you apparently have an extensive knowledge on this, or else it probably would’ve went unnoticed.

Bloody hell…

Edit: Found this on the website. It’s worth sharing.
“I am the original creator of the galkgrokst [the creature in the image]. Please don’t use them or this image for anything. That would make you an unimaginative creep.”

Roboromb, I thought I could trust you… (sob)

2 Likes

I wasnt trying to copy it, but I completely understand where you’re coming from. But I had no intentions to blatantly rip off the design :confused:

I apologize to the artist for using it, I didnt see that comment beforehand. I’ll take it down.

That’s alright, as long as you understand the mistake. If you make the appropriate edits and it still looks very similar to that, you can post it again as long as you note where you drew the inspiration from. If you change it enought it’ll be okay

I’ll be sure to do that the next time I modify their appearanec in someway, though the way they look now is a little different, with the exception of the snake body. I appreciate that you understand me.

You really only added a second pair of arms to them, I don’t see any other differences. It was similar enough for me to immediately recognize it, right down to the pose.

Well, I meant the new design.

This one

You originally labeled those as two different creatures

I remember labeling the other one the ‘first design’, or something similar. Maybe I shouldve labeled it better.

1 Like

It’s good to see that you’re actively trying to fix the mistake you made. It’s far better than most of these situations turn out.

1 Like

I’ve seen situations like these that get out of control pretty quick. Don’t worry though, It won’t come to that anytime soon.

2 Likes

An intelligent apex predator, interacting with an extraterrestrial lifeform composed of a metal alloy analogous to biological material, including technology. It is some sort of probe, either related to the planet or sent from somewhere else.