Something cool happened! (You tell me)

We discuss something cool (using that term loosely) that happened today or any other day and people either top it off with something cooler or get frustrated with their boring life.

I should start so hhyrylainen doesn’t get mad at me. It was a winter day and I was about 11 years old, and I was preparing to go to school. I ran out because it was getting late and slipped and fell on the parking lot. I didn’t feel anything and walked to school like any other day. When I got there, my friends were giving me strange looks and asking me if I was OK. Then one kid told me to touch my cheek and when I touched it and looked back at my fingers, they were bloody. It turned out that when I fell on the icy pavement, my cheek was injured and started bleeding, but I guess the cold made my nerves sleep and the sensation never reached my brain. That’s how it ends. Pretty cool, right?

1 Like

I was playing with my dog until she bit me in the heel and it started bleeding. I put a Yoda bandaid on it so it could heal. Pretty cool, right?

1 Like

This is my 886th post. Just a few posts to go until omnipotence rank, cool huh?

2 Likes

I came 1st on a 200cc Mario Kart race, so there’s that…

3 Likes

If I don’t constantly reply, this thread is gonna die. Umm… I bought spore galactic adventures on steam with 6$ bundle pack, including creepy & cute part pack during steam summer sale. I saved a whopping 34$ (+tax) and I feel like 10$ should be base price. What a steal, right?

@OmnipotentFNarr can I share uncool things?

Erm, sure I guess. I sorta forgot about this thread, but go ahead!

So last week I was at cross country and I wasn’t feelin so good. I was waiting for my coaches to stop talking and I started getting slightly dizzy. I asked if I could use the restroom cuz I wasn’t feeling my best. Halfway there I lost all vision and tried looking halfway normal and I walked down the hall using touch and memory. Long story short, i didn’t make it. I threw up right there and when I regained my vision I noticed that I missed the trash can by a few feet. And to add insult to injury someone I used to like saw me standing over a mop with vomit colored shoes on. Good times.

I also lost my vision once. I was in the bus, and dark things were becoming black, while lighter things were getting darker purple, until everything was black. I regained my vision shortly after by just closing my eyes for a bit. It was weird.

Gonna revive this thread for a bit. Warning: uncool thing ahead

So I recently got Thrive and it ran very well which was surprising on my slow af computer.

However

I couldn’t play the game because the engine wouldn’t respond. :cry:

I found my long lost mapper files and now i’m happy!

Yay

Now where is the “yes I approve” image?