Space Engineers

I don’t think the keys are ever cheap enough that the obtainable items are more expensive than the chest + key. Unless TF2 runs on a completely different economy than CS;GO of course, the chances of you getting any item at all that was cheaper than the key is almost 0.

When was the last time you played? That game is way better than the last time I played it which was back when planets were first added.

I think it must have been even before 2015. There’s just so many games on my to play list.

Well, on trade websites, the keys went from 2.33 refs to 40 refs because nobody was smart enough to keep the prices low. Now, people are spending 40 refs for keys instead of paying 2.99$US (or 3.29$CA, it was 3.15$CA before).

SORRY AGAIN! I shall stop talking about it.

Indeed. The only reason I managed to get my moneys worth was by receiving an unusual air dog.
Those things can go for up to $200.

We need a TF2/CSGO thread if this keeps up.

Staying on topic however, Space Engineers seems that it can be a bit boring for some after a while, since there is no set goal and all. That is just me though, since I cannot get myself to play terraria or Minecraft anymore :confused:

Instead of a private server this could be a recruitment ground for a faction on a Space Engineers PvP server. That way you can never fully complete everything since that means controlling the entire solar system and GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.

Now that I think about it this could also be a for of advertisement for Thrive. We make the faction the THRIVE faction
and inform any new recruits from space engineers about thrive by having in-game monitors describing thrive.

Double post, Is it bad to use other games to advertise thrive? Cause now I feel like starting factions in ARK, minecraft, and other games with factions to promote thrive while also providing the community and protection that factions provide in those games.

You do what you like. I personally would wait until 1.0, and then would advertise using (maybe) trailers.