Spacefaring Civilizations

Yeah, I guess so

so why do they need other slaves and war
edit: can u change the name of the thread

They would most likely need slaves as a type of expendable soldier forced into war. Either that or a type of work force used in building machinery and buildings.

but they probobly have them as dumb animals we can probobly make apes be builders bugs and rats soldiers (but we dont need war) and dogs as suport

Through the use of genetic bio engineering, probably

then we can make some small creatur make a baby GMO slave

Then continuosly clone it generation after generation to make an expendable military unit

ok but why war they whoud need police but why war

They would need war in over to take full control of a planet. A planet with a large abundance of resources, a sapient species, and other amounts of essential needs. To do that, they would have go through a brief war with a species in order to get those resources. They could also have a chance to gain knowledge and learn more.

Some species might be scientific, but they can still be deadly.

yeah but they can get the recurse from other not claimed planets its the galaxy its huge
edid: ok bb its 3 am i must sleep

Some advanced races might take pleasure in gradually killing off a sapient species, as well as enslaving them with force.

You are very right about getting resources from other worlds, but some just might prefer to go to the extreme.

Some aliens enjoy slaughtering any and all life they see. c:

I certainly do :3

I am amazed how you made over 30 posts off of a conversation like that, clogging up a thread like this.

Well, I didnā€™t mean to. I was just responding to what @KikyGames had to say.

Not saying itā€™s his fault, by the way. I had no intention of clogging up the thread.

I think this thread is relevant:

So I think that you wouldnā€™t have simple scales like ā€œpeaceful - warlikeā€ and instead the cultural traits that you start developing in tribal stage would carry on.

6 Likes

Yeah, spacefaring civilizations should be governed by the same political trends that ground-based civs rely upon, though more representative of entire planets, rather than countries.