Status code: 400 error: Created Report object is invalid after game crashed

Hi,
Everything is pretty explanatory in the following screenshot:

Thrivelog.txt
ThriveLogCEF.txt is Empty

• Continued playing after “winning”. Cell turned invisible (this is mitigated by activating and deactivating engulf mode) tried to get more compounds to continue to next stage, game crashed.

Thnx for the amazing game and the work you guys put into it, hope this helps making it even better.

1 Like

Interesting. I haven’t heard that the dev center report upload wouldn’t work. Maybe you reached the max description length or something?

The really interesting part of any crash is actually the crash dump.
But I’m going to guess based on the log file that you got this crash:

As you can imagine I tried; Adding an Email, un-checking the ‘Public’ box, scan again for logs and deleting the description all while retrying to send. All resulted in the same 400 error.
While making the post I decided to let it sit and wait ~30 minutes before retrying again but this gave the same error as well.

I understand that the dump file gives the most insight into bugs/crashes which is why any error preventing the sending of said dump file is just as bad. Might have been a fluke though, if I get the same problem again I will reply to this topic.
As to what actually caused the game to crash is a mystery to me, I imagine it’s a render issue?
Thnx.

If you can find the actual .dmp file there is a tool for handling that: https://dev.revolutionarygamesstudio.com/crashdump-tool
It doesn’t store the output so if that works with the dump file you should put the result you get on pastebin.com. If that also gives some kind of error, then something is off with the dmp file you got.

If you can find the actual .dmp file there is a tool for handling that
It doesn’t store the output so if that works with the dump file you should put the result you get on pastebin.
If that also gives some kind of error, then something is off with the dmp file you got.

Ah nice, well here’s the dump file then.