Still a single cell when auto "ready to enter editor" and so I had to wait for my cell to grow

the problem is that if I use the cheat that makes me can go to the editor but i’m still a single cell

try adding binding agents, they will allow you to become multicellular after binding with 5 other of your species
hope this helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

*the problem is that if I use the cheat that makes me can go to the editor is I still a single cell when I am already in multicellular

1 Like

oh, im pretty sure thats normal, even without cheats you start off multicellular stage with only one cell (a bit weird, i know)

2 Likes

you know how you can use cheats to automatically go to editor?

1 Like

Yes
Also I changed the threads name and stuff to more fit the discussion at hand

1 Like

but when I can automatically go to editor i still a single cell when I already added 6 cells to my species (my species is a 7 celled creature)

1 Like

ohhhh i think i get it now
i guess thats because your cell grows into multiple over time, and cheats dont make your cell automatically grow to max size even though you’re able to evolve immediately?

1 Like

you are right (I hate “post must be more than 20 character”)

1 Like

:slight_smile:
also heres a tip, if you want to make a nice post filler so you dont have to put a lot of extra words, you can just do
“< brbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbr >” on a seperate line of your post (without the spaces between the brackets)
and it shows up as nothing when put without the spaces between brackets

2 Likes

like this
?

1 Like

Are you trying to report a bug? Or what? Going to the editor cheat is a cheat that allows you to immediately go to the editor no matter what state your cell / multicellular creature is in. That’s the entire point of the cheat to skip to the editor.

1 Like

I’am not max size when i use it

1 Like

But that’s the entire point of the cheat? It enables the editor button immediately no matter what state of growth your cell is in.

1 Like

I think adding a cheat that will make you max size will be a good feature

If someone has the time to program such a thing, it could then be added.

2 Likes