Happy Birthday, my boy!

2 Likes

H A P P Y E S T
B I R T H D A Y
Q U A N T U M I Z E D
C R U S T A C E A N

1 Like

Soz for the late reply,
Thank you all! Twas a nice day, ate cake, visited by family, etc.
And for all you guys, I am happy to announce that the next round is in progress and will be released soon!

hazah!

(ten characters)

Just realized that I forgot to vote…
Action 1: Study a dirt sample for any signs of life.
Action 2: Analyze the composition of the air.
Action 3: Charge my batteries.

RIP this forum game…

You haven’t seen his old forum game

Yes. This game is dead. Because I spent hours upon hours trying to write an immersive script, despite having next to no spare time I still tried to write for the forum game. I poured my heart into each description, each scenario, each situation. I wanted to see this forum game succeed, but when I couldn’t get a round out every 24 hours, someone posts: “Am I correct in assuming this ship sank before it even left port? Shame.” or posting ‘funny’ images about the inactivity of the thread. I try to make the game fun, but you guys have to make it fun for me too. Now, some of you were very understanding and didn’t pressure me, but for those who did, thanks for ruining this for everyone else.

2 Likes

wow your ability to take a sarcastic joke is astonishing, really. I have never in my life seen someone with your keen eye on spotting sarcasm, you should be proud!

I know you may think it to be funny, but it really doesnt make me want to write the game. In fact, you just come off as a :belgium:hole.

1 Like

Or :belgium:

1 Like

Isn’t this reaction a bit over dramatic ? Unless it’s a joke I don’t get. (No offense, I’m not trying to be rude and I don’t want beef with anybody ).

Its just that every forum game I make is never fulfilling, so Ive pulled the plug on something ill just waste time and effort on.

1 Like

That’s completely understandable (though I personally think your evo game was really good for example). I just don’t think Askyw was trying to be rude with that one joke and blaming him for the death of this game is not very nice.

The ‘jokes’ and ‘funny comments’ weren’t the sole reason, but they were the final blow to this forum game. Now would a moderator kindly lock the thread?