The Book of Irony (A book I want to write! Title TBD)

My only criticism is that the section at the end where Jordan is suffocating seems really devoid of tension. You’d think that if someone is suffocating the pacing would pick up a little and people would scramble to do something about it! At the very least some more exclamation marks would be warranted!

Other than that I just wanna say I can tell you’ve improved a lot since the first chapter. The newer ones are so much more stylish and readable. Obviously if you actually want to publish this you should treat this as only the first of many drafts, get an editor, etc. If only because a book that’s available for free on some forums wouldn’t sell lol.
I for one would totally get this book if you could turn it into a polished final product!

1 Like

Thanks, I’ve had an incomplete draft of chapter 5 I haven’t released in months haha. Also, I would’ve totally improve upon the chapters as I went about writing them, but I didn’t want to edit the posts or clutter the thread with varying versions of the same chapter, so I just posted what I felt was alright and moved on, setting it in stone.

If anything, this was never meant to be anything serious, just a little hobby to share with everyone, but if I do release it as a polished product, it would definitely be free.

2 Likes