Ok, this game will basically be like a choose your own adventure, but it would need to work with the community, where no matter how popular a vote is, all choices made by you guys affect the story in some way.
BEGINNING: A secret government lab has created a single-celled organism that evolves extremely rapidly to adapt to certain conditions. Funding on the project only allowed a few options for us.
- Use the organism as a means of weaponry to aid in combat
- Research the organism to possibly obtain ways to aid humans in understanding in the medical field
- Release it into the wild later on to help maintain the ecosystem in some ways.
START OF THE PROJECT: It was a close call, but popular vote has us raise the organism in combat, and maybe a few other things if all goes well. Now that the project has officially started, we need to set a goal for our organism to reach to be the best at what it needs to.
- Raise to rapidly spread, and cause lethal sickness to the population.
- Raise to become a larger species, causing massive swarms throughout cities.
- Raise to become massive, causing mass destruction through only a few select places, as it will not be able to reproduce as well.
RAISING THE CELL: It is nearly a half and half with this decision, so we decided to do a bit of a mix of both: try and raise it to turn hosts into something like zombies that spread a secondary disease that can cause harm as well. Ok, now for actually raising the cell to what it needs to be.
- Become parasitic, getting into the brain of hosts, and controlling their nervous systems from there. Will also carry varying diseases that targets non-hosts to become easier to become a host.
- Become bacterial, and deteriorate specific parts of the brain to become violent. Hosts will also have lowered immune systems, catching more harmful diseases easier to inflict more damage to non-hosts, but have shorter lifespan to host.
(accidentaly made the poll unavailable to see the people who made the results, sorry!)
DEVELOPMENT: It was decided that the cell shall grow to become parasitic. It will be a while before we manage it to raise it to become multi-cellular, but we should see how it should spread once the time comes.
- Make airborne, spreading creatures through wind and mouth of hosts (coughing) to be contagious.
- Have carriers that help spread the creatures such as rats, birds, and other small animals.
- Simply hide in trees and other plants to await for a host to come close, then attach then.
WE HAVE PLANS: Now that we have a plan for our new creature, we need to wait for it to evolve further. Once the evolution is complete, we can use it as a bio-weapon to our advantage.
RESULTS: We created an organism that evolves rapidly, eventually used to be a bio-weapon to rapidly spread and cause lethal sickness to the population, made to be parasitic and get into the brain of hosts, carrying diseases that targets non-hosts to become easier to become a host. Made it airborne, spreading through the wind and mouth of hosts to be contagious.
SENTENCE: Bio Inc.
Now we feel disappointed.
Sorry, but i cant think of anything else to go after. This was my first forum game i made so dont expect too much from it
I think it was awesome , so thanks !
I agree with Serial, it was short, but fun.
Good job I’d say