The Escape - Thrive Roleplay Game

Welcome to The Escape, a forum game set on an alien prison containing fugitives from other worlds with a criminal past. Set up by yours truly, The Escape will have characters that may be from the TU, some that arent, and will be controlled by the member that created them.

This is basically a story, but based around a forum game concept. You control the prisoners, and together, you team up with other players characters to escape. The continuation of the story will be announced after all the players escape.

I donā€™t know how to actually run a forum game, hence my first time making one.

For your characters, you will write bios for them below this post, and they will be put in the ā€˜charactersā€™ section.
You must give them a backstory, why theyā€™re in prison, and any other designation or infoormation.

Rules

Donā€™t use curse words in this game. But, some can be used in dialogue during particular situations.

No NSFW content.

No shitposting.

Be serious when writing dialogue / story, and try your best with it.

Characters

Name: Francis

Species of Origin: Umbruke, a biomechanical race of significant plant-like biology

Planet of Origin: Mosskurn, led by the Democratic Network of Systems

Reputation: Was a bounty hunter, and has been known to hunt down androids for sport.

Designation: Prisoner 5, Cell 32-A

Sentence: 85 Years

Time Spent: 3 Years

Description: Francis, otherwise known as ā€˜The Android Killerā€™, is a prisoner of a high-security prison established on a remote asteroid. Known for his ruthless killings of androids, and his criminal record of stealing valuable weapons from other races, he was a part of gang known as ā€œThe Unseenā€. The Unseen was a clan of Umbruke civilizans who had gone rogue due to corrupted data sets they downloaded into their memory, and who thought that their government was a corrupt system. They would repeatedly assassinate politcal leaders in their government, and others who were allied with their poltical system.

Francis was the leading monarch in The Unseen, often taking part as an assassin and infiltrating trade federation buildings.

When he stole large amounts of Kharranium, a powerful energy source harvested by the Umbruke to power their military weaponry, Francis was hunted down by the Bayosoma Department of Defense and eventually arrested after years of evasion.

After being evaluated, he was sent to the high-security prison he is currently being held in.

He was given a sentence of 85 years in prison during his evaluation, which Francis responded in a manical manner, followed by:

ā€œItā€™ll take more than that to kill me.ā€

Currently, his criminal record consists of these accounts: tax evasion, possesion of illegal weaponry, damage of public and private property, propoganda, possession of contraband, first degree murder, second degree murder, forgery, multiple accounts of robbery, kidnapping, assassination, genocide, and 32 accounts of breaking galactic law.

Name : Daemon

Species of Origin : Hybrid Human/Unknown

Planet of Origin : Unknown

Sentence : Life

Time Spent : 1 Year

Description : Daemon is the product of a secret hybridization project called Project Daemon run by the Chronos Federation, a nation primarily consisting of humans in the ranks. Raised and trained to fight at a young age, he was used as a super soldier by Chronos in their war efforts, his existence being held as top secret.
Eventually however, he escaped the custody of Chronos and began a life of evading Chronos search parties and using his skills to become a renowned bounty hunter and assassin for nearly two decades before he was finally arrested and convicted during a hunt on a political figure.
His convicted crimes include but are not limited to many counts of the following: Possession of illegal weaponry, possession of contraband, fraud, first degree murder, second degree murder, voluntary manslaughter, hijacking, kidnapping, robbery, cybercrime, tax evasion, counterfeiting, interference of military operations, wiretapping, damage of public property, damage of private property, and assassination.

Daemon has the body shape and physiology of a human, save for some fang like teeth, a prehensile tail, and a forked tongue. His skin is a somewhat dark shade of purple with black streaks across his arms, legs, and torso.
His hair is stiff for a human and a darker purple than his skin. his eyes are catlike with yellowish whites and green irises.

Name: Henry Crest

Species of Origin: Human

Planet of Origin: Earth

Reputation: Worked as an intern at Walmart, later convicted of murdering his friend Danial Backerman.

Sentence: 100 Years

Time Spent: 6 Months

Reason For Prison:
Was Falsely convicted for murder of his best friend. Because of his sentence of 100 years, he is emotionally unstable. Some of the prisoners in 4 Vesta take pity on him, and treat him as one with them.

Name: Zerstƶrer

Species: None of origin,

Planet of origin: Earth

Sentence: 100 Years

Time Spent: Since the fall of the fourth reich

Description: Zerstƶrer is a doomsday robot that is the fourth reichā€™s final option of winning World War 4 but they are unable to access it since the land has been taken and when the end of the war arrived the winners didnā€™t destroy it but see it as a last choice for Victory so they separated it parts and put it in unbreakable rooms.Many years have passed and the UN decided to mass produce it as the looming threats of aliens continue but when a scientist accidentally activated it the robots killed him and took over his body looking for his parts to rule and destroy humanity for what they have done.

Name: Kelob Ragishei

Species of Origin: Yƶthalli

Planet of Origin: Cictia Beta, led by the Trigeonic Feudal Empire (TFE)

Designation:

Sentence: 23 Eternityā€™s

Time Spent: 7 Months

Description: Kelob Ragishei was a pirate operating in TFE space, more specifically their home system. TheTFE is a empire founded by the Trigeon race on the planet Sperica Prime, they own 5 solar systems and approximately 37 planets (including moons). One of the first planets conquered by the TFE was Cictia Beta, Home of the Yƶthalli. They were deemed a danger to Trigeon Society, coursing a mass genocide until only 2% of the Yƶthalli Population was left alive and then the survivors were made into a slave race.
Yƶthalli Possess the ability to splice the DNA of other creatures into their own during their final stages of development (16-21), meaning that no Yƶthalli is alike.

Name : Barnaby Linden Octavius Blobson

Species of Origin : Amoboid

Planet of Origin : Mobus

Sentence : 8 Years

Time Spent : 4 Months, 7 Days, 13 Hours, 15 Minutes and 25 Seconds

Backstory : Barnaby grew up on a farm among his 12 other siblings, being the 13th. Considered unlucky, he was the ā€˜runt of the litterā€™. After leaving home at the young age of 16, he set out to defend the galaxy, and so began training to become a guardian of his sector. After being rejected however, he had nowhere to go. Out of a home, a job and possible future career, Barnaby turned to stand-up comedy. After being told his jokes were tired and old, he quit and began his life of crime. After hitching a ride, he found himself in the large metropolis on planet Lurga, and so he began his series of heists on local banks. The security was strict, but due to Barnabyā€™s anatomy, he could slip through spaces thought too small to normally traverse. This made him a formidable foe to try and plan against. Always with a trick up his sleeve, he is able to bypass almost all forms of security. Almost. It was until one day he grew too confident, and took on the largest vault in all of Lurga, belonging to the business tycoon Mervarn. To Barnabyā€™s dismay, the bank was guarded by a high-tech ā€˜grey gooā€™. This mass of relentless nanobots proved more than a match for Barnaby, and caught him in the act. Charged for crimes including grand theft, tax evasion and vandalism (to name a few), Barnaby was sentenced to 8 years jail time. But no prison could hold Barnaby, not even the 4 Vesta High Security Prisonā€¦

Appearance : Barnabyā€™s anatomy allowed him to pull of his otherwise impossible heists, as he is just a green mass of goo, lacking any solid parts. Due to this, he can slip through small cracks and crevices with ease (if you can fit your hand in the gap, he could probably make it). What he lacks in sheer strength he makes up for in agility, able to scale vertical walls. His face is made up of long vertical slits for eyes, and a mouth that can communicate to others. His anatomy has been compared to that of an oversized cell, with a membrane, ā€˜cytoplasmā€™ and a ā€˜nucleusā€™ containing his mind and being. About large enough to come up to your knees, he packs quite a punch for his size.

Lore

The name of this prison is known as the ā€œ4 Vesta High Security Prisonā€, stationed on the 4 Vesta asteroid.
It holds all species with criminal records, mostly accounts of murder and tax evasion, from all worlds.

Players:
@RoboRomb
@Evolution4Weak
@PositiveTower
@Svrangite
@QuantumCrab

2 Likes

I likey. I likey a lot.

Character

Name: Daemon

Species of Origin: Hybrid Human/Unknown

Planet of Origin: Unknown

Sentence: Life

Time Spent: 1 Year

Description: Daemon is the product of a secret hybridization project called Project Daemon run by the Chronos Federation, a nation primarily consisting of humans in the ranks. Raised and trained to fight at a young age, he was used as a super soldier by Chronos in their war efforts, his existence being held as top secret.
Eventually however, he escaped the custody of Chronos and began a life of evading Chronos search parties and using his skills to become a renowned bounty hunter and assassin for nearly two decades before he was finally arrested and convicted during a hunt on a political figure.
His convicted crimes include but are not limited to many counts of the following: Possession of illegal weaponry, possession of contraband, fraud, first degree murder, second degree murder, voluntary manslaughter, hijacking, kidnapping, robbery, cybercrime, tax evasion, counterfeiting, interference of military operations, wiretapping, damage of public property, damage of private property, and assassination.

Daemon has the body shape and physiology of a human, save for some fang like teeth, a prehensile tail, and a forked tongue. His skin is a somewhat dark shade of purple with black streaks across his arms, legs, and torso.
His hair is stiff for a human and a darker purple than his skin. his eyes are catlike with yellowish whites and green irises.

Hope this is the kind of thing youā€™re looking for.

1 Like

This is really great @MisterMustachio!

Iā€™ll write the rules about the roleplay function tommorrow.

For now, iā€™ll put Daemon in ā€˜Charactersā€™.

EDIT: Alright, youā€™re in for the story!

Also, I like your concept of a hybrid human. Itā€™s more interesting than a generic alien.

1 Like

Whoopsie daisy. I forgot to add in how he looks. Thisā€™ll take just a minute.

Really? In that case, heres what Jelkrriaā€™ Yahtja would look like.

Summary

2 Likes

Finished! Check my edit.

Iā€™ll be sure to do that.

Okay, the finished part of the description is in ā€˜Charactersā€™.

1 Like

Iā€™ve decided that the beginning of the game will start once we have 5 players total, and when they have their characters in the database.
If anyone else comes along and makes a character, then itā€™ll follow up from there.

1 Like

What the-
You cant play your own game!
(ā•ÆĀ°ā–”Ā°ļ¼‰ā•Æļøµ ā”»ā”ā”»

The game will start once we have atleast 5 players. Those who with to join are welcome, just make your chracter and Iā€™ll put [whatever gender you choose] in the character database.

We already have 2, so theres only 3 slots left.

@QuantumCrab if you wanna join then thatā€™d be fine idk

i join

Henry Crest

Name: Henry Crest

Species of Origin: Human

Planet of Origin: Earth(If it still exist)

Sentence: 15 Years

Time Spent: 6 Month

Reason For Prison:
Was Falsely convicted for murder of his Best Friend

Good, but elaborate on it a bit more. Otherwise, welcome aboard @Evolution4Weak!

A 100 BELGIUMING YEARS IN PRISON FOR MURDER!!?!!??!?!? JESUS CHRIST

Iā€™m gonna have to agree. It seems a tad extreme.

Are robots possible?

Yes, robots are allowed.

EDIT: I edited ā€œHenry Crestā€ a tad. Itā€™s not much, but its good for know. Also added the location and name of the prison, which it is established in the 4 Vesta asteroid in the solar system. Itā€™s a prison controlled by the Shakra, an insectoidal race that live in subterranean areas. They make asteroids into warships and live as a hive mind race, destroying systems all across the galaxy.

oooh, is this something TU worthy? MIght have to wait until someone else makes a TU post until I can, so that I donā€™t triple post : P

Now that i have done brainstorming iā€™ll create my character

Summary

Name:Zerstƶrer
Species:Not alive so i guess not a species
Planet of origin:Earth
Sentence:Eternity
Time sentence:Since the fall of the fourth reich
Description:Zerstƶrer is a doomsday robot that is the fourth reichā€™s final option of winning ww4 but they are unable to access it since the land has been taken and when the end of the war arrived the winners didnā€™t destroy it but see it as a last choice for Victory so they seperated it parts and put it in unbreakable rooms.Many years have passed and the UN decided to mass produce it as the looming threats of aliens continue but when a scienctist accidently activated it the robots killed him and took over his body looking for his parts to rule and destroy humanity for what they have done.

Nice, I like it. Into the game you go!

Okay, so far we have 4 players. We just need 1 more and we can start the game.

EDIT: @PositiveTower I edited your character just a bit. Mainly just spelling mistakes and a bunchaā€™ other mumbo jumbo.

Iā€™m not finished yet but i already lost most of this to a windows update so iā€™m just going to post this to be safe. ( Updated it a bit, still not done but i need sleep)

WIP

Name: Kelob Ragishei

Species of Origin: Yƶthalli

Planet of Origin: Cictia Beta, led by the Trigeonic Feudal Empire (TFE)

Designation:

Sentence: 23 Eternityā€™s

Time Spent: 7 Months

Description: Kelob Ragishei was a pirate operating in TFE space, more specifically their home system. The TFE is a empire founded by the Trigeon race on the planet Sperica Prime, they own 5 solar systems and approximately 37 planets (including moons). One of the first planets conquered by the TFE was Cictia Beta, Home of the Yƶthalli. They were deemed a danger to Trigeon Society, coursing a mass genocide until only 2% of the Yƶthalli Population was left alive and then the survivors were made into a slave race.
Yƶthalli Possess the ability to splice the DNA of other creatures into their own during their final stages of development (16-21), meaning that no Yƶthalli is alike.

Woah, okay so now we have 5 players, so I guess we can start the game. Alright, iā€™ll read over it.

Alright, welcome to the club @Svrangite

1 Like