The Escape - Thrive Roleplay Game

Question when are we starting the game?
And can i gather the players.

We start the game when everybody wants to.

To answer your question, sure.

Well looks like the fortune gods do smile on you @quantumcrab

Why are you replying here?

Ya know he wanted to join and there are now more than 5 players so i guess he can join

Do you want to start the game

Oh, yeah.

Okay, I need to message all the players about the game starting.

Are you ready

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I messaged them, they’ll respond soon.

Tbh i’m still working on my character but i’m fine to just work on it as we rp.

Thats okay.

Actually, we can begin right now, people can join along the way.

I want to be just delivered to the prison
As in they just brought me here

You already are in prison.

Ok brotato
Sorry 10 letter limit and all

Alright, i’ll start the game off

Dialogue

Jelkrria looked gazed at the courtyard, as others minded themselves amongst their own buisness.

“Hey, howa doing pally?”.

“You again, I presume”, Jelkrria responded, still watching the other prisoners.

It was a voice very familiar to him, he could recognise his face just by listening to his voice.

Que: Henry Crest

I have to go, sorry everyone. We can start it again tommorow if I have time.

Ok got it bro

Nevermind, I don’t have to go. The game is fine to play : P

Yay :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Are we gonna wait for evolution4weak to join or are we gonna go on without him?

Name : Barnaby Linden Octavius Blobson

Species of Origin : Amoboid

Planet of Origin : Mobus

Sentence : 8 Years

Time Spent : 4 Months, 7 Days, 13 Hours, 15 Minutes and 25 Seconds

Backstory : Barnaby grew up on a farm among his 12 other siblings, being the 13th. Considered unlucky, he was the ‘runt of the litter’. After leaving home at the young age of 16, he set out to defend the galaxy, and so began training to become a guardian of his sector. After being rejected however, he had nowhere to go. Out of a home, a job and possible future career, Barnaby turned to stand-up comedy. After being told his jokes were tired and old, he quit and began his life of crime. After hitching a ride, he found himself in the large metropolis on planet Lurga, and so he began his series of heists on local banks. The security was strict, but due to Barnaby’s anatomy, he could slip through spaces thought too small to normally traverse. This made him a formidable foe to try and plan against. Always with a trick up his sleeve, he is able to bypass almost all forms of security. Almost. It was until one day he grew too confident, and took on the largest vault in all of Lurga, belonging to the business tycoon Mervarn. To Barnaby’s dismay, the bank was guarded by a high-tech ‘grey goo’. This mass of relentless nanobots proved more than a match for Barnaby, and caught him in the act. Charged for crimes including grand theft, tax evasion and vandalism (to name a few), Barnaby was sentenced to 8 years jail time. But no prison could hold Barnaby, not even the 4 Vesta High Security Prison…

Appearance : Barnaby’s anatomy allowed him to pull of his otherwise impossible heists, as he is just a green mass of goo, lacking any solid parts. Due to this, he can slip through small cracks and crevices with ease (if you can fit your hand in the gap, he could probably make it). What he lacks in sheer strength he makes up for in agility, able to scale vertical walls. His face is made up of long vertical slits for eyes, and a mouth that can communicate to others. His anatomy has been compared to that of an oversized cell, with a membrane, ‘cytoplasm’ and a ‘nucleus’ containing his mind and being. About large enough to come up to your knees, he packs quite a punch for his size.

1 Like