The grossest thing you ever ate?

I think you’re fine eating cupcakes! Just as long as they are well sealed! lol

2 Likes

Reminder Never eat cupcakes again!

1 Like

The most disgusting thing I’ve ever eaten was grapefruit rice. I don’t even know.

12%20am

I like food in general and I strive to “clean” my plate, but I can’t stand old cheeses.

My bad it was actually cauliflower rice… just rice made of cauliflower

How does one confuse cauliflower with grapefruit?

Their was grapefruit something on top of the rice, which just made it worse

Cauliflower rice bad

Cauliflower mash good. Grapefruit never good unless on it’s own

Have you ever heard of potato purée? It is a fancy version of mash potatoes and tastes great.

Another terrible thing I had to eat once: lentil pasta with chimichurri(I think that’s how it’s spelled) on top

-̶G̶a̶m̶e̶r̶-̶g̶i̶r̶l̶ ̶b̶a̶t̶h̶ ̶w̶a̶t̶e̶r̶ -Black eggs. Had them once in a fancy Asian restaurant and I cannot even look at them since. Also, my parents told me that as a child, I would sometimes eat ants. Ew. But my guilty pleasure are boiled chicken hearts with a bit of salt. They taste strangely mysterious. But sometimes they are a bit chewy.

By black eggs, do you mean the small fish eggs (caviar), or literal black chicken eggs, like in the simpsons?

The literal black chicken eggs, caviar is yummy yummy

Aren’t black chicken eggs, chicken eggs but with a different pigment? I have my own chickens at home which lay eggs of brown and white, and they taste no different.

I don’t know, the one in the show was marinated, but I’m not sure.

Here’s a quote from wiki
Century eggs (Chinese: 皮蛋; pinyin: pídàn ), also known as preserved egg , hundred-year egg , thousand-year egg , thousand-year-old egg , millennium egg, skin egg and black egg , are a Chinese preserved food product and delicacy made by preserving duck, chicken or quail eggs in a mixture of clay, ash, salt, quicklime, and rice hulls for several weeks to several months, depending on the method of processing.

Snails. My mom told me that when I was uhh… 1, 2? Maybe 3? I found some snails and slurped them live out of their shells. Or I might have eaten them whole.

Cheese. Cheese and wine (or any alcohol). I always hated comestible products that are results of fermentation. Eww! Cheese is solidified curdled milk! And alcohol tastes too strong! This is so disgusting to me!

oof necropost
@hhyyrylainen smite me

@hhyyrylainen is flagging someone for necroposting a viable option?

Uncultured swine
You will consume man’s greatest invention and you will enjoy it!

2 Likes