The "I had a terrible day" thread

Those are the worst days. The ones when you spend every hour saying “I’ll do it later”, and you keep pushing it off, until later finally does arrive. You then use your waning hours to try and prove to yourself that yes, yes you were productive today. You scramble around, desperate to do something, just anything that shows today was not a complete waste of time. You go to bed angry at yourself for not getting anything done, and you say “I will not make the same mistake tomorrow”. But you do. And the cycle repeats itself. A full rotation of the Earth came and went, and the world will sparsely know of what you did or didn’t do. Every night, you drift off to sleep with the dull acceptance of knowing you’ve achieved nothing, and there is nothing you can do about it. You have the guilt of not doing anything, but not the drive to really make a change. You can simply watch the world go by. “Another day. Another night. And I had nothing to do with it.”

but I got another subscriber today so thats cool

10 Likes

Yep. At least in other days something happens (even if it’s bad) instead of nothing.

also I got another subscriber as well but I think it’s TeaKing who found me on your channel’s comment section

1 Like

So, I just went mountain biking for a few hours. It was fun, up until I had 15 minutes left. First, I hit a tree stump, and hit my knee on my bike. Second, about 1 minute later I was riding through a few trees. I hit something on the ground with my back tire, which caused me to hit something else with my front tire. I then flew off of my bike and my body contorted into a weird position. Because of that, my rightelbow started getting shooting pains every time I hit a root, and my left elbow lost some skin. I, of course, kept going because I thought I was fine. In less than five minutes, I went over a root and fell forward over my bike. At that point I had decided to leave, as I was already tired.

I still love mountain biking, but that horrible 15 minutes made my trip slightly less than excellent.

1 Like

Erm… I can’t swim.

2 Likes

I found out that I wasn’t doing any online classes or homeworks because my school forgot to add me into a class group and now I have to do (at least) 6 months of homework.

2 Likes

God
That sounds horrifying
I think six months is like almost an entire school year

1 Like

Fortunately it’s possible for me to finish them all if I do them for like… an entire afternoon for some weeks, it’s huge, but smaller than you’re probably think.

1 Like

I thought you meant that it would take you 6 months to complete all your homework

1 Like

Fortunately it isn’t :laughing:

1 Like

I am switching some of my teachers, because one of them literally hasn’t taught us a single thing so far.

2 Likes

I had a nightmare of buttworms :rage:

I have to work 10 hours straight today, the end.

4 Likes

Sir it’s your cake day. You shouldn’t be working that much.

not for me yet i have 13 hours, but i guess i do work over night so

I wonder why it isn’t showing the cake next to your username. Anyways, happy cake day!

if it is the 26th where you are it is correct

Let me tell you how I failed the thermodynamics course (more than once)
I wasn’t attending the classes so I didn’t hear what happened. When the day of the final exam came, I checked my mails to see which classroom I will take the exam and saw that they (unofficially) decided to make the final exam 1 week ago. I got 0 from the final exam. Since I failed that course, I can’t take the courses after that, and my 4 year university became 6 years, when it should have been 5.

2 Likes

why are you working so much, and what are your working on

I’m not going to talk about a specific day, however I’m becoming increasingly worried about my lack of motivation to do homework or school-related stuff.

What do you mean by unofficially?

They told all the studends and they agreed, and sent an email in case someone was absent, but I didn’t read it.