THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

I’m the first one to get the “Crazy in love” badge. @blackjacksike FTW

2 Likes

That probably has something to do with your constant liking of, well, everything.

4 Likes

I found a weird bug in Metro 2033 (non redux; i didn’t find, it was found by somebody else).

1 Like

will there be banana cheats?

3 Likes

today i learned that nintendo was founded in 1889

3 Likes

We got a thread for this.

I DON’T NECRO POST MY FRIEND. i don’t do that…

3 Likes
Very interesting video @hhyyrylainen! I always thought that Pong was the first game, but I don’t believe it anymore. It is a relative question. However, I didn’t watch the entire video, due to it being a 1 hour video.

Complete heresy. When Ahoy uploads an hour long video, you watch an hour long video.

4 Likes

Y’all are underestimating the power of 2x speed.

3 Likes
Hey, @Omicron! I’m nearly done with XCOM 2 on Commander difficulty. I’m doing 5 achievements (I need all my soldiers to stay alive, to finish the game “by July The 1st”, the beat the final mission with conventional gear, to remain with 4 squad only slots and to beat the game on Commander difficulty). I have questions for you.
Spoilummary
In the final mission, Bradford keeps telling the player to hurry, but is there a need a rush? There is no timer, but I don’t know if I should still rush.

Also, does the Commander’s Avatar have a beam weapon even without the research?

1 Like

idfk lol, just look it up online. Contrary to what you seem to be thinking, I am not some kind of all-knowing XCOM god. I’ve done around 3 playthroughs for both, and haven’t finished a single one (due to XCOMs inverse difficulty curve making the game way too easy, resulting in me getting bored and doing something else)

2 Likes

Though finishing the game with conventional gear only on Commander difficulty would be legendary (even more legendary on Legend difficulty lol).

Maybe Phoenix Point will fix that problem, but I won’t verify it until I see that game on Steam.

1 Like
  • Banana biome every April 1st.
  • No, please save me.

0 voters

2 Likes

Long live the BANANAAS.

1 Like

April 1st Make The Forum Banana Theme

3 Likes

Hey guys, I’m back! What’s that? No one remembers me and my presence was insignificant? Well, I’m back anyways

5 Likes
Hey, about XCOM 2… @Omicron, you’re right! The Elders are very retarded! But you forgot one other retarded. The Speaker is retarded too, you know. It took him 5 minutes to notice what was happening behind him! :crazy_face:

By the way, welcome back @b0atFan!

2 Likes

banana.:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:. (it says body unclear so i added this sentance.)

5 Likes