THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Well, akkshhhuaallly, I was asking how I could see what threads in the old forum were the oldest?

Also, just by curiosity…

How would you see the Thrive Community forum users? How would you define them? (not anonymous)

• Philosophers
  • Jokers
  • Bullies
  • Indian Spammers
  • Indian Scammers

0 voters

1 Like

click on search
on when to search enter in “before the date”:
08/29/2015
and now you can see the first 600 post on the old forum(that the public can see anyways)(the oldest are on page 50)

the current oldest post i found was this one
https://thrivegame.freeforums.net/post/2/thread

1 Like

nice profile pic, is that a selfie?

2 Likes
huh, no. Actually, it’s Omicron’s profile picture. But for halloween, he changed his pfp for a modified version. I hope he’ll change it back, and I took his pfp mainly as a prank. Don’t do that too, though.
1 Like

Please, for the love of god calm down. Please stop triple posting/inflating post count/putting polls in every post. And please give omicron back his profile picture, its becoming extremely confusing to know who is making these posts. Also, please stop talking about the tf2 comics. They were good, but what in the living hell do they have to do with anything? But most importantly, if you look at one of your posts, boil down all the content, and see that it adds nothing to the conversation, DONT POST IT.

(Heavy breathing)

PS: @Stop @mentioning @every @single @person @in @existence

8 Likes

The pfp is changed.

Next time, I’ll try not to forget my pills.

EDIT: Now that I am awake, I realize how weird I was.

That thread was in my “Unread” section for some reason. What happened? There was no recent post if I recall correctly.

3 Likes

I would love to see a Minecraft themed stage as well, especially if it changed by going through different biomes, or better yet, the nether or the end, with the ender dragon being a stage boss.

4 Likes

If ants became about the size of a house cat would humanity be in trouble?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Depends, did they do this by evolution of supposedly millions of years? Or did they use the bull technology in ant man?

Your putting too much thought in the how and not the if.

1 Like

i don’t understand why omicron voted no, but ants counting to the billions, the size of house cats would overwhelm armies(and sleevies) and can destroy everything in their path. humans are sure to be doomed in this scenario.

Well technically they would just suffocate and/or crumble under their own pressure due to the square-cubed law, so it would not be too much of a threat.

4 Likes

i forgot about that, so yes they’ll suffocate to death.

EDIT: checked the github milestone and 0.4.3 is 51% complete! yay!!

1 Like

We’re already MacGyvering evolution to make them that big. We can surely MacGyver a way for them to be normal.

im multicellular yay

2 Likes

Would that be the same with dinosaurs?

No, since dinosaurs weren’t just magically enlarged. They slowly evolved to be that way. Ants are made to be small. (Their respiratory system is even inefficient enough that they physically cannot grow larger than a large spider, since otherwise you would have to redesign the entire system to allow them to survive.)

1 Like

dinousaurs evolved hollow bones which helped them grow to HUGE sizes.

insects on the other hand, can only grow to huge size if there was alot of oxygen, like the insects of carboniferous, they became gigantic because of oxygen and the way that they breath.

2 Likes

I haven’t been on the forums for uh- about 17.107.200 seconds.

Quite surprised I even remembered this, honestly.

4 Likes

Do you guys like water?

Here’s some water for ya all.

3 Likes