THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Well, it seems my last post died. Anyway, may I ask you, @QuantumCrab, if you recognize yourself in the following image in the TF2 comics?

http://www.teamfortress.com/tf06_thenakedandthedead/#f=205

Codename

Mr. Mundy, of course! haha
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
Ok, I’ll stop with that joke.

Sorry for double posting, but hum, I want to make some comics/books about both forums history. I want to start with the old forum, but when did the project that is Thrive AND the old forum actually started?

Check the dev wiki, there’s a timeline of the beginning of everything

2 Likes

Dev wiki! Dev wiki! I’m going! Now! *going fast

1 Like

I have absolutely no idea how accurate this is, but this would be a good start

2 Likes

I’m reading it and I can already feel the hype beating so fast in my heart! Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa HA! :grin::grin::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::grin::grin::grin::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::heart::heart::heart::heart::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

EDIT: oof my pills start to fade off

1 Like

Hey actually a serious question: what will thrive be rated do you think? Just looking at that and how it won’t be based on age friendliness.

Would alien sexual reproduction that even remotely resembles human intercourse place thrive firmly in M ratings?
Would depressing themes like existentialism (even unintentional) do the same?

1 Like

I think a T rating would fit it most, for violence and (maybe) blood and gore. I don’t think alien reproduction will be explicitly shown on screen though, so that’s safe.

2 Likes

Rated H for honest.

Rated F to pay respects.

Rated P for politics.

Error 201: Can’t talk about politics anymore.

Shutting down…

1 Like

//double post

Is there a way to see what are the oldest threads in the old forum (talking about original posts)?

EDIT: It feels weird to have Omicron’s pfp. I think I’ll change it back.

REEDIT: In fact, it’s not weird to have his pfp. It’s weird to have someone else’s pfp.

EDIT 2: pfp changed What do you all think about it?

there are post older than the old forum on the old development forums,

the oldest one i can find right now is this one

another good source for the early day of thrive is Oliveriver Blog

and the developer wiki
http://thrivegame.wikidot.com/history

found the old misc thread

1 Like

This is the most up to date thrive history page:

1 Like
Well, akkshhhuaallly, I was asking how I could see what threads in the old forum were the oldest?

Also, just by curiosity…

How would you see the Thrive Community forum users? How would you define them? (not anonymous)

• Philosophers
  • Jokers
  • Bullies
  • Indian Spammers
  • Indian Scammers

0 voters

1 Like

click on search
on when to search enter in “before the date”:
08/29/2015
and now you can see the first 600 post on the old forum(that the public can see anyways)(the oldest are on page 50)

the current oldest post i found was this one
https://thrivegame.freeforums.net/post/2/thread

1 Like

nice profile pic, is that a selfie?

2 Likes
huh, no. Actually, it’s Omicron’s profile picture. But for halloween, he changed his pfp for a modified version. I hope he’ll change it back, and I took his pfp mainly as a prank. Don’t do that too, though.
1 Like

Please, for the love of god calm down. Please stop triple posting/inflating post count/putting polls in every post. And please give omicron back his profile picture, its becoming extremely confusing to know who is making these posts. Also, please stop talking about the tf2 comics. They were good, but what in the living hell do they have to do with anything? But most importantly, if you look at one of your posts, boil down all the content, and see that it adds nothing to the conversation, DONT POST IT.

(Heavy breathing)

PS: @Stop @mentioning @every @single @person @in @existence

8 Likes

The pfp is changed.

Next time, I’ll try not to forget my pills.

EDIT: Now that I am awake, I realize how weird I was.

That thread was in my “Unread” section for some reason. What happened? There was no recent post if I recall correctly.

3 Likes

I would love to see a Minecraft themed stage as well, especially if it changed by going through different biomes, or better yet, the nether or the end, with the ender dragon being a stage boss.

4 Likes

If ants became about the size of a house cat would humanity be in trouble?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters