THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

We are honored!
For Thrive!
For the underwater civs!

smeltal meltal!

2 Likes

Apparently, I’m not connected. I’m a ninja double-poster.

2 Likes

Someone wanted to see what the spam looks like. Just got a new spam post so I can share it with you:

3 Likes

I’m confused, why do people want to eat dogs but not Cats? Well, everyone who voted dogs is chinese LoL.

ok i’ll talk random here

1 Like

one of the three people in that picture is me

1 Like

Hey, @Omicron! Do you intend to change your profile picture back to the old one?

D i s t u r b a n c e

Imgur

4 Likes

oof artificial post count oof

Summary
I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the biological post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count. I’m increasing the artificial post count.

React: Honestly, I don’t know what to say about it except “Good work.”

EDIT: Who’s QuMingeyCratter?

Bit of a delayed response but I never boycotted blizzard. To be entirely honest it was bad of them to ban the player but I don’t think it’s enough to justify a boycott.

Pilus

13 Likes

Well, I’ll re-ask the question differently.

Where does “QuMinbelgiumCratter” come from? It sounds like a movie character’s name.

EDIT: Nice job, dev team, for the pilus

You mean on the old forum?
He’s a guy who used to be MingeyCratter, until I pointed out I was the only person on the forum with the name starting with Q

So you mean QuMinbelgiumCratter = ‘Q’ + ‘MinbelgiumCratter’? Oh so that’s where it comes from.

As Dr. Vahlen said, “But it begs the question, [where does ‘MinbelgiumCratter’ come from] ?”

Summary

I like the way you don’t explicitly name someone, lol. Yes, I know who the guy is. In fact, I’m just wondering what’s the reference.

So now that the fourth dlc fighter for Smash Bros Ultimate has been revealed, that leaves only number five. Who would you like to see come to smash in the next Nintendo direct?

My pick

Bandana Waddle Dee

1 Like

Honestly I’ve seen some fan movesets for Minecraft Steve and I think it would work well with the game.

2 Likes

Actually, I forgot about Steve. I think he definitely deserves recognition, and Minecraft as a whole.

2 Likes

ahem actually they announced that more than 5 DLC fighters are coming.

Edit: Anyway my completely impossible dlc wish list is as follows:

I’ll probably expand the list I just can’t think
  • slug cat (rain world)
  • weird thing (dead cells)
  • octoling (Splatoon 2)
1 Like

Well, in that case:

1. Waddle Dee
  2. Steve Minecraft
  3. A Contra 3 rep
  4. The Disturbance
2 Likes

Honestly the Disturbance should get in, but Nintendo would never :confused:

Edit: maybe after thrive becomes world famous for its scientific breakthroughs and political bravado.

2 Likes