THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Step 7: notice that it is actually a commit to the prototypes folder, adding this prototype:

Soo… does that mean he is able to contribute or something? Because he is doing prototypes for the game, thats a game designer skill.
And why did tj leave the project?

Humans, of course.

2 Likes

So you prefer those strange apes that enter metal tubes? In a nutshell: self aware carbony things?

???

then i thought metal tubes were understandable, but seems not.
cough cough flying ape cough cough
:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Prototypes (even if they are made in C#) need to be moved to the main game repo and hooked into the game systems to become a part of the game.

2 Likes

There should be less posts and topics to ascend here, because you need 4000 posts and topics, and the current spacefaring guys are a bit more than 1000, and most of them are here for 2-3 years. Its like put a thing to have a reason to say “im not the top”
until get 4000, some time needs to pass, like more 2-3 yrs

People on the previous forums did manage to cross 5000 posts. Soon we’ll have used these forums for as long as the previous forums were used. So the posting activity is definitely lower.

@hhyyrylainen has almost 2000 posts

so more than 1000, but very lower than 4000

Good point. But this forum hasn’t been around that long.

yeah you right.
but lets not decrease the post count to ascend because pumpkin will reach something bigger than that in 2 months

the ability to become admin

1 Like

i doubt that, activity is dwindling from what im seeing so its unlikely.

Ascension is a meaningless title, so to have it at 4000 posts is reasonable.

1 Like

Has someone even become ascended? I haven’t seen anyone that’s ascended. Maybe in the past forums but i didn’t know about Thrive then

Titles are serious business and deserve to be treated as such

Agreed, so this final title should be exceptionally difficult to obtain.
(Also as far as I know, no one in the history of ever has ascended on the thrive forums, new or old)

Well then the first one to get to ascend will get 10K in Thrivium for being the first one to get that far in the Thrive Forum Addiction

1 Like

i wonder, what will the first to ascend be rewarded with?

An animated profile picture

2 Likes