THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Agreed, so this final title should be exceptionally difficult to obtain.
(Also as far as I know, no one in the history of ever has ascended on the thrive forums, new or old)

Well then the first one to get to ascend will get 10K in Thrivium for being the first one to get that far in the Thrive Forum Addiction

1 Like

i wonder, what will the first to ascend be rewarded with?

An animated profile picture

2 Likes

It’s 5000 posts actually.

Just a bit difference, next to the hard work required, and the discussion focus.

Hey crab, did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Japanese Spider Crab the wise?

I’m still trying to run thrive on my computer it works for older versions like 4.0 but it doesn’t show the GUI and the compound clouds so I think my computer is just too slow.

Yes, he was my great grandfather. If what you are about to say is anything other than praise for the glorious empire he hand built, stay quiet.

2 Likes

What kind of empire? An underwater one perhaps?

Eh, more of a coastal nation. It’s main export is clam wine and seaweed.

Ok good, I thought you were saying that your great grandfather built the ever so forbidden u n d e r w a t e r c i v i l i z a t i o n which is one of the darkest arts in the entire universe.

Don’t worry officer, no illegal smelting here. No siree.

This gives me a perfect excuse to post this meme here

Beaten XCOM: EU again. The Elders are retarded. haha

1 Like

The prophecy…
is being fulfilled… :star_struck: :star_struck:
2 Likes

Have you ever wondered why the community forums are less active than the discord server for thrive?

Well, for me is because Discord is faster to start than the browser with the Forums.
And I usually read the forum in the PC.

I think it is because discord is already very popular in the first place and also it allows more lower quality posts (not like it’s a terrible thing tho.)

I had a dream about a movie about the origins of Pewdiepie. I don’t remember everything but there was that one scene where Pewdiepie was being chased by a group of armed people and a chopper in some old ruins. Then there was a series of 3 ladders standing upright betwen two ruins and Pewdiepie decide to jump on top of each one to get accross, making them fall on each other domino-style. And that was supposed to be the famous scene of the movie.

1 Like

You should have posted in the topic Weird/Funny dreams, but no problem for me, dont feel sad :sweat_smile:

1 Like