Weird/Funny dreams

I did a quick search and there was no thread about weird dreams, so I created this for that reason.
Here you can post a weird or funny dream you had.

1 or two nights ago, i had a dream that was about ME invading a weird place, like a ocean/island temple, and there was some Rick and Morty things i dont remerber exactly (like if I was R or M or they were there) .
For a moment I was climbing a place that looked like a well of water, but in a square shape; I stretched my arms on the walls and climbed about 10 meters, but for some reason there was neil de grasse tyson up there, in his weird space ship.
Then he was saying that chlorine (which for some reason was there) was transformed by microbes with an enzyme that converted them into iron-nickel or reduced lead-iron (which I don’t even know what he meant I think) so I had some smoke intoxication.
Neil said something as if something had died in COSMOS, so I fell, and died / woke up.
That was my dream.
:crazy_face:
This isnt even the entire dream, but i forgot the other parts and this is what survived

5 Likes

I had this one dream where i would cook my vomit (which happened to look like scrambled eggs) and eat it. It tasted like bacon. So of course i did it again. And then i tried doing it one more time. but it only tasted like vomit after being cooked and i woke up.

Prior to that dream (roughly a month or two) i had made some pancakes. But something had gone wrong because i ended up barfing the contents of my stomach into the piss bucket. So maybe that was the catalyst for my Scrambled vomit bacon dream?

6 Likes

I remember one time I had this dream when I was playing the idea version of Spore(much like how everyone envisions Thrive when it is finished), and then /i woke up in disappointment.

I had this dream where I drove a van into a parking lot in an abandoned warehouse. It was in the middle of a bunch of farmland, so no one was anyone near it. I went inside, which was completely empty except a bouncy slide at the far edge, facing sideways towards some bathrooms. Then, some other people walked in and went into the bathroom. I for some reason climbed the bouncy slide. Then, the warehouse door crashes open, and some doll stood right outside. It started walking towards the bathroom, but I accidentally made some noise on the bouncy slide , and it looked directly at me. Then I woke up.

This is one of my less strange dreams.

2 Likes

I think I had this one dream about me editing a video and it got uploaded… Then I woke up in disappointment, again…

You guys should play Weird Dreams on Amiga.

I’ve never heard of that, but I’ll give it a try. Is it like Dreams where you create your own dreams or no?

No, it’s a small retro game with a simple story. It can be played on Amiga or an Amiga emulator. I was just referring to that game. Not a game for children, though.

Hmm… ok… what exactly makes it not a game for children?

Presence of mild blood. That’s all.

When I was a kid I dreamed that a green slime was chasing me at home and when I went to the kitchen and that thing found me and said in a HAL 9000 voice: “I finally found you” aaand I woke up.

1 Like

One of the dreams i had is me having to move a cylinder like a movie egyptian slave, then someone is in a throne and is laughing, the sky is red and everything is a bit dark. A bunch of things happen after that, but they’re very fast, so a lot of the details i don’t remember (Yeah not my best dream).

Pumpkin what the hell, this is my biggest nightmare, every time I remember it I suffer

1 Like

My dream was UK taking over the world. Not sure how my brain cooked that up.

I had a dream that was taking place in slightly green water. There were some green algae.

There was a creature that looked like an octopus with membranes between each tentacle and a head with patterns reminiscent of a shark head. It is brown in color. It had 4 or 5 tendrils on each side of the “head”.

Another had a rather square-shaped head, with some sorts of nostrils / folds on top of it, its body was more like that of a shark although a little more elegant and it had a neck. I’m not sure if it had a backfin. Its color was red and black with a little white or yellow? It also had 5 pairs of tendrils on the upper jaw. Its teeth were square I think.

A third was smaller and had a body more similar to that of a tropical fish. It also had 8 or 10 tendrils. Its head was green and its body red and black. Its teeth were sharp.

Then a fourth creature arrived, a little larger than the third one but smaller than the second. It also had a green head and a red and black body and it seems to me that it also had yellow? Its mouth was elongated and curved upwards and also had the famous tendrils 8 or 10 in number. Its teeth were also sharp.

1 Like

That sounds like an SCP

Another dream i had.
I was in school but for some reason there was a giant dinosaur, bigger than it was in real life. And because why not i decided to mount that dinosaur, and then for five minutes i was the dinosaur master, then the dinosaur disappeared and i escaped school. That dream had a second part, but it was just me being in a dinosaur again and it disappeared in the same spot, but that time i didn’t escape school because there was a bed matress in the way. I ended up climbing it and escaping again!

2 Likes

I think I had this one dream where I was dying because someone pushed me off an edge of a cliff or something. Most of my dreams are quite vague, so I only remember dying. It could have been any other cause,

I once dreamed that I survived a mass stabbing in high school despite me being the first one to get stabbed.

‘I DREAMED THAT I WAS USING THE FORUM’ ALERT

Well, it starts last night when i went sleeping. (i am about 10 minutes ago I woke up so if I write some nonsense (any kind of nonsense) please tolerate it, thrivial lords)

So i said that for some reason i PAUSED the forum. :thinking:
And Pumpkin gave me a heart like (not the :+1: react) nd in my edit i asked why did he give me a like for that (aparently bad) reason. And unfortunately i dont remember what he (its he right?) said.
Then i remember one of my favorites aartist in here, @Deathpacitoast, saying that he watched something in the internet (i dont remember it was very complex)(i hate missing details)

Oh and also he said some :belgium: things and everyone was crazy
Then i remember ̶G̶r̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶m̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶d̶a̶ not that too ̶K̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶H̶e̶n̶r̶i̶ ̶I̶ @hhyyrylainen ̶s̶a̶i̶d̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶b̶o̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶r̶m̶a̶l̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶b̶r̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶d̶e̶l̶e̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d.̶ he was talking about programming things with someone so i decided to join the discussion. and thats why a woke up disappointed!!! because that was a LIE! But anyway i remember having a boring/not so funny talking with some users here, but i was happy it was my first programming thing here oh my God.
And just after that that i…

ALERT ALERT SOME LIGHT HAS FALLEN INTO THE EYE RIVER IN REAL LIFE LOVAT WAKE UP PLEASE THERES JUST CAOS OUTSIDE (WHY?) BECAUSE THERE WAS A LITTLE LIGHT
YES LETS WAKE UP BECAUSE OF A LITTLE LIGHT IN MY H OUSE WHY NOT MAY BE A LIGHTSABER TIGER WITH ̶T̶W̶I̶C̶E̶ ̶T̶H̶E̶ ̶P̶R̶I̶D̶E̶ ̶D̶O̶U̶B̶L̶E̶ ̶T̶H̶E̶ ̶F̶A̶L̶L̶ WITH TWICE THE SIZE AND KILL ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

YES THATS THE MOST FAITHFUL POSSIBLE DEPICTION OF WHAT HAPPENED
SORRY DEUS BUT I LASTED 20 MINUTES WRITING THIS

will that happen again? (hopefully much more times mwahahaha) this is my first time dreaming with forums

im slowly remembering so lets edit

1 Like

What the Belgium was that dream? I’m interested to see more.

Now it is an archive of something i forgot 90% now.
and now i realize its…sheet. (No u)
but i lasted 20 minutes writing it and i writed right after getting up so very [crazy things]

1 Like