THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Algeria? Only one country on the mind
@TeaKing?

Well, I’m gonna try to clone the game now.

Do you write right-to-left in your language teaking? example english is left-to-right

wrong

hint: punic wars!

yes
its a heaven, cuz I’m a lefty

Yes i wish my language was like that too
ALL LANGUAGES
Although the ink dries fast nowadays so its not so bad as if i was a lefty in more ancient times it would be worse
Yes im left handed too!

1 Like

Lebanese, Nigeria, Tunis… I even don’t remember who are the successors of Phoenicians

1 Like

Gotor, My native language is English, so…

1 Like

What is this conversation? I don’t understand anything about what is happening

So how’s the life there? Is it VERY BAD to be a diabolical being lefty on where do you live too?
Some cultures dont see them as bad things you know?

I’m really curious of what does each culture say about it
And also how is the New Phoenicia Tunisia like, as i dont know much about

1 Like

Look at all those low quality posts, if I had more energy I’d do some moderation.

1 Like

If you want to keep posting what time it is where you are, please make a thread for that.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see this.

It seems that 0.5.1 will be released very soon.

However, there are now 167 issues. Which ones are to be fixed for the next release?
6 Likes

Hasn’t been decided yet. I hope making a release will encourage people to contribute again or join the team.

3 Likes

“Hope is the thing the thrivists never forget to have”
-Me

2 Likes

You probably should have posted that in the Original quotes thread

Other than that I like that quote

I’m doing it now

Also i didnt want to post a quote without context first

2 Likes

Also I now remember that I wanted to mention this: as all of our stuff is spread accross multiple repos, you need to actually look at the planning board: Planning
to see how many open bugs / things to do there are. Right now I count 259, counting all the columns except done.

Also the release is already out (but the devblog is not ready yet): https://github.com/Revolutionary-Games/Thrive/releases/tag/v0.5.1

5 Likes
If it is about the slider, why not make it so that moving the slider doesn’t cost MP and that the change should cost MP when you click on an “Apply” button?
1 Like

Why isnt the devblog ready yet? Did something go wrong? Or did I in my stay here dont see it before?

(I’m not rushing anyone)

The people who normally write them, are busy, but Buckly did write a draft, but that hasn’t been moved to the website yet and finalized.

In some cases this would be a nice solution, but I think in the thrive case it would clutter the UI quite a bit and players would forget to press it. You wouldn’t believe how anxious it makes me to watch thrive let’s plays where the player forgets to hit the move to patch button multiple times.

5 Likes