THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

I was about to say the same thing, it’s absolutely crazy

2 Likes

I heard that in the old forums, there was a time when 73 users were connected all at once.

1 Like

i fell right now that we fall from grease if u say that, but it see i to “young” to know about that

To be fair that was including guest I think and it actually 71 (not including the reddit boom since that’s a different topic )
so there proabbly more users online now but we can’t really see them [citation needed]

Thrive is probably in the best place right now

I got a bit carried away with my real life and almost forgot about Thrive, but Oliver’s video popped up in my recommended and now I’m on a nostalgic journey down the memory lane. I missed you, guys. :heart: Maybe I almost even cried a bit while looking back at the forum posts from a few years back. I’ll be writing my Bc. on penetration testing and cyber security in general soon, so wish me luck! Hope to be more active soon once again! :belgium: I missed this community.

11 Likes

I made exactly 180 posts… wow.
I guess that a lot of them were here or in the Fan wiki updates

Welcome back, Zahyyy! :blue_heart::blue_heart: And good luck

yeah, its been a while since it was that high. the highest ive ever seen was i think 13

1 Like

It seems that people either hated my post or simply didn’t understand Cryptish language.

What did it translate to?

Wait a moment. Wait a moment.

It translates to:

Try to decrypt this message, because it certainly is not in English!

Cryptish language revolves around encrypted messages.

Here’s the tool I used.

I knew it was some kind of cipher but I wasn’t sure which one it was

though I only tried base64 and ceaser cipher then got bored lol

I tried to use an online cipher detection tool and it guessed just some base64, base58 etc. variants + a substitution cipher but it wasn’t able to get any valid decryption. The post was reported as spam but I then marked it as offtopic as it didn’t seem that any people responded to it well, meaning that people were not able to decrypt it and it seemed offtopic to use an encrypted message in a thread that seemed to be about posting through Google Translate or some other translator.

1 Like

I think i finally got ascended to the yellow level.

by they way, what its mean?

The levels are how many posts you’ve made, give me a minute and I can get the image where it is explained

I probably won’t make it, but my goal is to be the first to reach ascended (I assume I would be first as no one else is currently in that category and it seems to be the highest short of moderator/developer), I have all the read time necessary (I did on my first day on the forums iirc) but I only have 284 (285 now) out of the 5000 necessary posts

2 Likes

i think its not fully cannon or it missing something:
just this post its going to be 1000, and i got to space before that.
and i dont see the" after space" level. i think i missinf something ot its change from the last time

After space just goes off the image, ascended is after that.

2 Likes

no one so far have rech 5K posting, need to chnage to 3K XD

Not that I have seen, which is why it is my goal to get there (though there are a lot of people farther along than me towards that goal of being first, such as you doom)

Then again I’ve only been here a month and am at tribal (nearly 300 posts)

1 Like

i not writh alot comper to most, soo that goal it far fetch for me

You want to get to that ascended grindset