Fan wiki updates

As the fan wiki is really outdated, I made this thread to post some major updates in the articles and promote the wiki, so it can be updated more often.

Here is a edit I made in the Microbe Stage article:

6 Likes

This one still needs to update the organelles and add the patches.

Edit 1: Added proteins into the article, I’m horrible with writing these things but I think it’s good.

1 Like

So, I made an article about biomes, but I think it’s not good enough, that’s may be because I’m not used to write this kind of thing or because I didn’t search as much as I want.

1 Like

Updated the table until the current version (0.4.3):

4 Likes

Updated the Organelles article. Note that the table sizes are different. :frowning:

I made a new notice and now the recent changes is now this:

2 Likes

There’s now the categories Outdated, Stubs and Concepts (the last two ones were already on the wiki though)

2 Likes

Keep it up im happy to see someone finally doing that

3 Likes

Updated Compounds.

2 Likes

Expanded the Revolutionary Games article, but it’s still small.

1 Like

Thank you for your significant contribution!

2 Likes

Is there any chance that i could help edit the wiki?

1 Like

Yes, You can create a FANDOM account. But for some reason you can only edit after being an autoconfirmed user, which means only after 4 days.

Ok. Also, I have my own fan theory for the entire game, which I will post on a separate thread. Feel free to comment on it.

Shall we make a huge revival of the wiki?

1 Like

Oh yess :star_struck:

1 Like

Updated the processes page.

3 Likes

The Thrive’s History page was made:

1 Like

Nice job @DeepSix! Also I like that you included my thread in there,

1 Like

so im not sure if im allowed to edit the fan wiki and all but i made some changes to the thrive history page

many of those changes include grammatical corrections, as well as a major change to the last two parts ive made in the thrive’s history thread (which i will eventually update)

@DeepSix can I edit the fan wiki?

1 Like

The wiki is public and was created way before me, so why not? :wink:

1 Like