THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

I initially thought people were meming on our community discord. Only after seeing the news today I realized what they meant.

Yeah (see the first part of my post)

4 Likes

I’m not a monarchist =, but I feel sad. So many people are making jokes about this and it’s just plain disrespectful, even in the UK people are blaming her for the current issues which were made because of our government (going to avoid going into details to not cause any arguments). People seem to forget she is also human and has a family.

4 Likes

hey i have some bottles of milk that i’ve been drinking from for a while and i’ve noticed that there are these wired things on the outside of the bottle, they kind of look like plastic that’s peeling from them.
they fall right off when you touch them and they don’t leave the bottle feeling weird, and i’ve drunken the milk for a long time and it tastes okay, but i just got a bottle with like a hundred of them.
i’d show you a picture but i kind of already cleaned it.
the thing is that i don’t remember anything like that when i put them in the fridge.
what should i do?

How old is your milk?

Hi guys i havent bean onlyn for a long time i had some network problems and my pc is not working all rights so is there any new stuff for thrive

2 Likes

no

…?

maybe…?[1][2][3]

1. ↩︎

2. ↩︎

3. ↩︎

1 Like

The King Of Random got hacked

Is there a way to post with more than 32.000 characters? I am planning to make a list and categorisation of achievements. There has been 3.483 achievements posted so far and they make somewhere around 340.000 characters. I also want to make it a wiki post so that it can be updated in the future. I thought of putting a link to pastebin or reddit but those places don’t have editing. Also how do we make wiki post? None of the icons i see do that.

I believe you can make something a wikipost after you post it. as for the character limit, i have no idea.

Apparently there is a wrench icon. Does it require trust level for access?

yes.
u need to be a regular trust level (level 3) to get access to that type.

yes, but dont worry, if you ask for a post to be made a wiki, a regular will probably oblige.

i gotta make a wiki post before i lose MY regular status!

edit: but why? (doom)
edit: why not? (Nigel)
edit: its a cheat way to make more post without using new post for free?
edit: I didnt know that (Nigel)

Dite: shakalasha la kolamita, ni shakalasha la ritma

Is the next release this month? (D. Six)

4 Likes

a plant of intirly radial symetic life? also. its neer impossible for cratures on planet earth to get a new pair of arms legs etc. is that going to be implemented in the mid stages of thrive?

i’m literally eating popcorn in real life right now
https://community.revolutionarygamesstudio.com/t/how-can-we-make-fire-a-requirement-in-the-context-of-thrive-as-a-game

6 Likes

That went in so many circles :unamused:

@BurgeonBlas has been temporarily suspended for a month

1 Like

makes claim
“Can you show evidence?”
Repeats claim
“No I mean can you send evidence? Like a report or video?”
“Bro just use Google”
:moyai:

5 Likes

It’s so hard to argue with them. If they don’t have an answer to a point or question they just ignore it and attack something else.

And what’s worse is that the discussions that they start are actually interesting and important. They just end up becoming battlefields and getting locked.

5 Likes

Literally everyone else in the school work group when I ask for the source (Based on real facts)

1 Like