THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Get On My Block Quote Level

I am A Industrial Nation

And That Is Sad

:C

I CANT SEE

I CANT SEE HELP ME
a

woop

3 Likes

I approve this message.

1 Like
Woooooo! @Omicron isnā€™t the only leader, now. @tjwhale is the second user to have been promoted leader!

I just checked out the Allosoph page and it really makes me laugh.

Letā€™s zoom on the image. Magnify.

Just look at it! Iā€™m not mocking it, but each time I give it a look, idk why, it makes me laugh (probably because itā€™s 20h37min and Iā€™m just tired, lol). By the way, someone said an insult in the comments.
3 Likes

A bit late, but happy Spore Day, everyone.

2 Likes

I get strong jar jar binks vibes from this, maybe thats why?
Also apparently Discobot is a leader, for whatever reason

3 Likes
@discobot doesnā€™t count. Itā€™s meant to be a leader for the sake of the tutorial, which I followed one entire year and four months after joining the forum.

Why is @StealthStyleā€™s title ā€œOverlordā€? Is it possible to have custom titles, or did they just overwrite their initial title?

As far as I know, its door number one, likely assigned to them-self.

1 Like

just found out that stardew valley used to break the Geneva Convention

3 Likes

Yep, red crosses outside of their purpose are against the Geneva Conventions (Which is why a lot of games use green/blue crosses, or invert it creating the Swiss flag)

1 Like

Anyone else have an frenemy relationship with someone. I have a friend who is a die-hard Christian while I am very atheist and as such we are constantly arguing. One of the more annoying things about arguing with a christian is Bible knit picking. He will knit pick something from the Bible as proof but when I do so he say itā€™s either not accepted or interpreted differently and Iā€™m always like ā€œthatā€™s not how that worksā€.

Just to clarify these arguments are me trying to turn him atheist and him trying to turn me Christian.

1 Like

Does talking about religion counts as breaking rule 9?

The reason talking about politics is banned is because it very quickly devolves to personal insults / completely useless arguments. For the same reason arguing about religion is a topic that should be talked about somewhere else. But similarly to political systems, religious elements related to for example inclusion in Thrive, can be discussed.

6 Likes

I really think their need to be law directly targeted at mobile games, the level of deception going on is INSANE. I honestly donā€™t think there is a single mobile game out their that doesnā€™t lie itā€™s ass off and show gameplay that is literally nothing like the actual game.

3 Likes

I agree. Also,

I would rather not answer the poll because

1. Itā€™s not anonymous, so itā€™s personal information youā€™re divulging.

2. No matter the answer, people from both sides may start judging you or treating you differently.

On a less aggressive note, I realised I initially only joined the forum to try out my Draco Malfoy PFP and describe my username. Otherwise, I think I may have become one of those invisible profile-less readers.

6 Likes

If I had a time travel device I would go backward in time and reinvent all of the most popular songs.

1 Like
Private Religious Vote
  • Religious
  • Undecided
  • Not Religious

0 voters

4 Likes

Well, well, well! I didnā€™t know putting a red cross in a game without any purpose related to medical attention was forbidden! Why is that so?

EDIT : By the way, @Omicron, where does your profile picture come from? I know itā€™s woman with a worm head, but why this image? Iā€™m just curious you knowā€¦ .

Hey, guys! I have a question for you all! What does this emoticon (:f:) mean? Does it mean ā€œForumā€?