THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

i don’t think it has a bio, i might be wrong though

2 Likes

To be fair I thought it was a d*** at first too, but maybe that’s just my brain being a perv. Who knows.

1 Like

On my part, I’ve always seen it as worm-headed girl.

3 Likes

wait you mean @Omicron’s profile picture isn’t a d***!!! :crazy_face:
(jk knew it was a worm)

1 Like

ok @hhyyrylainen as you wish.

2 Likes

Let’s not start welcoming people who haven’t posted anything

1 Like

Anyone else think that a lot of the procedural ships from Avorion feel like they were designed by the borg?

Wait, wait, wait, wait… What are you talking about, guys?

for all you biology lovers out there

7 Likes

He welcomed someone at first, then Hhyyrylainen told him not to, so he edited the comment out.

1 Like

You have a beautiful voice, Quantum Crab! :grin:

2 Likes

Hey @QuantumCrab. What the fuck.

2 Likes

Hey @Magic8Ball04. I don’t know and need help .

2 Likes

What just happened? I don’t understand!

1 Like

truly worth the 3 month wait since your last upload

3 Likes

There’s a badge for flagging. May I flag @Rednascar11 and/or @KikyGames for getting it since they are already banned (thus it wouldn’t have major consequences)?

Also…

That’s it @RoboRomb! //I’m mentioning him because I want him to notice my sincere congratulations

I’m proud of ya, boy.

1 Like

The post was edited. It was a welcome message for a new user who had not posted. We have hundreds of users who join the forum but don’t post anything, it’s a waste of a post to welcome them. It can also intimidate the new users.

Depends on the moderator who reviews the flag. But at the very least your profile will permanently show to all moderators that you have made unhelpful flag. You’ll just have to wait for someone to spam or belgiumpost to flag them.
Additionally I think that the discobot tutorial, specifically asks you to flag discobots post in the private message.

1 Like

@hhyyrylainen please use :belgium:post instead of s***post.

The discobot tutorial doesn’t actually give the badge, because discobot automatically removes it.

1 Like

Which is correct. As the badge is reserved to honor those users who keep the forums clean by correctly flagging posts.

3 Likes