THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

What are you for?

• Globalism
  • Internationalism
  • Cosmopolitanism
  • None of these

0 voters

I found this really neat video, and it reminds me how my brothers introduced me to Super Smash Broā€™s Brawl, being the first game I played.

2 Likes

Feels good when you talk about something in a thread and then see the same thing in the development feed.

1 Like

Just deleted a new wave of Indian spammersā€¦ when will they give up?

What are you talking about? I havenā€™t seen something in the dev feed similar to BowlDawgā€™s postā€¦

What? I just donā€™t understandā€¦

Iā€™m quite surprised by the results, or maybe I shouldnā€™t. Nobody wants a global democracy in a united human federation (cosmopolitan, or at least the way I interpreted it)? [Iā€™m talking about real life, not about Thrive or communist aliens]

Hmmā€¦ gives me something to think aboutā€¦

The way I see it, human beings are just too divisive as a species to properly function under one government for such a huge amount of people. Too many different ideas and ideologies make it so, no matter the decision, a lot of people will always be unsatisfied. I guess you can say that in this case, our differences make our downfall.

1 Like
We arenā€™t doomed to fall. All depend on choices and their consequences. I think we should live in a global democratic federation, for it would prevent humans to make a WWIII, plus itā€™d be easier to apply laws globally. A world federation could divide the power between states and federation, just like in Canada does for its federal government and its provinces.

who watches the game theorists?

• i watch them
  • i know them but i dont watch
  • who are they?

0 voters

I used to watch their videoā€™s often, but they seem to have been dropping in quality in my opinion. I only really watch their videoā€™s with ā€œTHE SCIENCE!ā€ in them, since they are more based on math and calculations rather than speculations based off secret stuff found in games.

5 Likes

Huh, this is weird. It says Iā€™m offline, but Iā€™m clearly onlineā€¦

1 Like

4 voters. Thatā€™s a low sample size if I ever saw one - that could wildly misrepresent the real data. So I say donā€™t draw any conclusions.

6 Likes

I guess you voted for internationalism. Good!

EDIT : Here is the link of the shoutbox.

https://community.revolutionarygamesstudio.com/t/shoutbox/66?u=blackjacksike

1 Like

That happens, if you have the site open but have not done anything for a while, (usually while tabbed out or something) the site will register you as offline. Iā€™ve had this happen on multiple occasions, and usually having the site open for a couple seconds fixes it.

EDIT: I just noticed your post was 3 min ago. Thatā€™s less than usual, usually I only notice it after Iā€™ve been browsing other stuff for an hour or something.

2 Likes

I think that if you have interacted with discourse in some way in the past 5 minutes, it should count you as online.

1 Like
One day, the whole forum will fear my Omnipresence Wrath! @hhyyrylainen will be the only one to know it in advance. Everybody else wonā€™t know it before it will happen. It can happen tomorrow. It can happen next month. It can happen next year. It can happen anytime.

As Artyom once said, ā€œIā€™d do that any day, anytime.ā€

2 Likes

Iā€™m the first one to get the ā€œCrazy in loveā€ badge. @blackjacksike FTW

2 Likes

That probably has something to do with your constant liking of, well, everything.

4 Likes

I found a weird bug in Metro 2033 (non redux; i didnā€™t find, it was found by somebody else).

1 Like

will there be banana cheats?

3 Likes

today i learned that nintendo was founded in 1889

3 Likes