THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

If the projects are related to thrive in some way, they are sciency, or contain evolution, then it is likely fine if there aren’t too much self-promotion. If the stuff is unrelated to thrive then, it’s more of a case by case basis if it is allowed. We don’t want to end up with forums that have a ton of unrelated stuff being linked and promoted all the time.

3 Likes

I had a weird dream about Thrive or just a random evolution game: there was a small round island inhabited with balls made of particles (all creatures were made of particles), then a tiger was introduced to the island and it tried hunting the balls who evolved by having the same color as the tiger, but the tiger itself ended up becoming a ball. Then some of the ball eventually evolved to become some shorter version of the tiger, and at one point one of them evolved into an interesting big rodent-like creture with 3 claws at its front paws with one of them being longer than the others. It tried attacking the other ball-creatures with it but it didn’t seem to anything. And then at the end, evolution became completely funky as pretty much all of the balls and creatures became very colorful for no reason whatsoever.

1 Like

On the topic of evolution game dream. I once had a dream of my cousin play some sort of evolution of life on earth. Its was basically a evo theory of evolution/ search for eden in 3d or some thing like that

Most of my dreams are actually derived from real places I’ve been (modified versions of my house, schools, cities, rooms, etc.). That must be why it feels so real whenever I dream.
But most of my dreams are dark. Sometimes bloody. It has been like this since my childhood.

inserting Misc thread from the old forum here

@blackjacksike most of my dreams are bizarre and strange but when I examine them later I notice how certain aspects are attained from events in my life.

Also: https://youtu.be/2DeFrpxilRM just a cool thing (watch it at 2x speed)

1 Like

So I found a cool new option: disable earning badges in a category. I have set that option for the forum games category, so while I can’t prevent people from becoming spacefaring by posting in forum games, at least progress towards discourse badges is not granted.

2 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why?!

jk (means joke)

You did it too late @hhyyrylainen!

I’m already Spacefaring! haha

I said specifically it doesn’t affect the post count. It just affects the badges like receiving a bunch of likes on a post.

2 Likes

Lately I have been getting crap on discord for reporting someone for NSFW and they somehow think it isn’t. In fact that was one of the reasons I rejoined the Thrive discord was so I could speak to civilized people and learn the benefits of being civilized too.

4 Likes

If my motherboard is a Mini ITX, should I get a Mini ITX or a Micro ATX case?

EDIT: Nevermind, Mini ITX cases compatible with my setup are too expensive.

Minecraft’s music and soundtrack are really amazing, C418 did a phenomenal job.

6 Likes

I will build my toaster some days later, yay!

by povorot

3 Likes

Oooh, I like this, I want more of it!

other than that, here’s a poll:

• Freddy Mercury
  • Micheal Jackson
  • Both

0 voters

I noticed that there is a new option in the poll, chart type, either bar or pie.

Here you go my friend.
https://www.deviantart.com/povorot/gallery/9348116/The-Dinosauroids

1 Like
  • Bars
  • Pies

0 voters

Let me try.

AAHAHAHAHAHH

Who’s the big boy now?

• Aquos
  • Biologicah
  • blackjacksike
  • BowlDawg
  • crodnu
  • Evolution4Weak
  • hhyrylainen
  • Oliveriver
  • Omicron
  • QuantumCrab
  • RoboRomb
  • TeaKing
  • thunder
  • etc.
0 voters

EDIT: Votes become automatically anonymous with the pie option.

Finally! A new game designer joined the team!

3 Likes

I made my first seabase in Subnautica!

2 Likes

Wait like a full sea base or did you just slap a hub down?

2 Likes