THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

The latter. I also built my first Seamoth.

2 Likes

Well, that’s a first. hhyyrylainen double posting.

2 Likes

That was offtopic. Besides I have double posted in the past when replying to different people and out of order.

2 Likes

It’s new years eve! I hope all of you have an amazing 2020.

2 Likes

Happy new year! (for me)

4 Likes

Haha, Crabbo, your new pfp looks weird without the hat.

joke

Curse you and your time machines, Australians!

4 Likes

Happy new year/decade, everyone! now these christmas hats need to be removed!

1 Like

Don’t leave our Orthodox pals hanging, cuz their Christmas is on January 6.

1 Like

:firecracker:Happy New Day Year Decade Everyone! :sparkles:

2 Likes
Happy new decade! According to Space Engineers, there might be a second space race in 2029. Who knows?
EDIT: Nobody really talks at this time of the year. lol

The forums are dead. Now’s the right time to go for shoutking or miscellaneous thread king.

that’ll be me, lol. I am the King of the misc thread!

All Hail TeaKing, The King Of The Misc!

1 Like

I wouldn’t say they’re dead, only… hibernating. It’s just that we’ve been on the same stage for many years which exhausted questions and suggestions for new features, but I’m sure that as soon as we hit multicellular, people will be chatting around much more.

1 Like

The questions and suggestions have begun doubling up, so any new conversation is revealed to already have happened 5 years ago, and pretty much ends.

1 Like

@blackjacksike you seem to really like replying by email. I actually laughed when I saw the reason why your latest reply by email post was rejected:
Kuvakaappaus - 2020-01-03 09-50-06

Seems like you can’t avoid the post length limit even when replying by email.

2 Likes

Thrive has been in development for around 7 years now though, and we’re at 0.4. 1.0 is still a long way to go.

1 Like
Well, I saw the message, but I was too lazy to connect or reply again.
Also, I’ve been here for more than 100 consecutive days, and I didn’t get the Aficionado badge. Why?

You must have missed visiting on some day. Also note that the server uses the central europe time zone, which I think it uses to check the current day, so even if you visited from a different time zone on different days, it is possible that the visits were on the same day in the server’s time zone.

1 Like