THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

I mean the forums have been dead for a long time so I guess you’re right, this is a good time for this forum to get a resurgence.

1 Like

Yeah. And it is just after the Godot release. Everything is working out pretty well.

1 Like

Reminds me of the time 4.0 was released. The forum was about as active as ever until they weren’t.

1 Like

Laughs in Chosen One

Chosen One intensifies…

1 Like

Has anyone ever wondered why there is a maximum number of likes you can give in one day? Or am I just imagning things?

1 Like

It is to limit spamming achievements

2 Likes

it is to limit notification spamming.

2 Likes

OK :thinking:

Perhaps it is :laughing:

1 Like

What type of area does everyone live in?

• Suburbs
  • Cities
  • Rural areas

0 voters

2 Likes

It seems @MechanicalPumpkin will be the first to ascend…

2 Likes

Not in a million years. blackjacksike will be the first to ascend.

1 Like

“i knew the forum WAS dead, and i felt i need to revive It” ~mechanicalPumpkin

Seriously guys, If the forum was dead , i dont know what is alive

I didnt know It was dead, really.

@LordLovat I meant dead as in the forum was lacking in active users or content.

Wdym? Thats what i said!

Oof then i must not have understood it.

By the way how many users of this forum have played Spore?

• No
  • Yes

0 voters

99,9% of users

“Hey there. I think being impressed with the potential and idea is the reason most of us are here. That and disappointment with Spore.” -Solitarianhttps://community.revolutionarygamesstudio.com/t/hello-people/2520/3?u=lovat_2006

1 Like

To be honest with you I’ve never played Spore I am too broke. I will play Thrive though because it’s free and better than Spore for all I care.

2 Likes

Fs for not having the experience of enjoying SPORE, loosing It, discovering thrive as Hope and get to we here, PLEASE

1 Like

I still play Spore. It’s not bad when you play it not as an evolution sim but as a creation tool.

3 Likes

If you want more freedom when it comes to creation in spore then I suggest you download some mods that enhance the editor feature. Although you probably won’t be able to share your creature…