THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Except I got Crazy in Love first haha.

2 Likes

The achievement is actually related to running out of likes. There is a limit to make sure that people donā€™t like every single post they see.

2 Likes

@MechanicalPumpkin you might be able to beat everyone in post count, but can you beat me in reading time?

1 Like

Iā€™ll try. Do you host any forum games by any chance?

i dont, but why u asking?

People who host forum games usually have large read times.

I have a @Deus ability (yes our favorite oomnipotent being) that alows me to fart with my hands, look a person that also has that ability:
I am the only in my school(afaik) and in my family.

1 Like

I am afraid to click on that link for some reason. Also what allows you to do that?

The dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural
Oh and i found you on some comments in youtube
SERIOUSLY YOU WERE THAT GUY ALL THE TIME?
And dont be afraid of the link*
except if u are a fartphobic*

Did he have the same profile picture, and did he have the name ā€œFlaming Pumpkin Productionsā€? If so, then that was me.

Yes it was.
Really cool it seemed that you returned to the game after some time.
Like me, i came back from 2018 in the end of last year

Which video did you find me on?

A video I dont remember. I know i searched for you, maybe was that the way

I think it was on a Thrive soundtrack or a Thrive podcastā€¦ What did I say?

I dont know. I know i found you in SOME videos (more than 2 i guess)
And you appeared to be hyped and have returned to us few time ago

Then it was probably me. Either that or some guy just happened to have the same name, profile, and type of videos as meā€¦

Is the flying spaghetti monster religion an ACTUAL religion or just a joke/ group of bored people? (like when people make a cult about something weird in school - shshshshshs this has completely coincidently come in my mind :shushing_face:)
It really seemed to be an actual religion
:thinking: :thinking:

Probably a joke to make fun of extremely religious people.

Donā€™t open this

The banana cult is real, however

3 Likes

I agree. Banana cult is truth. Also, I have now surpassed the title of being Aware!

1 Like