THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

maybe its something in your browser, it never happened to me

or it could be something in the wifi

yeah, my wifi is absolutely horrible.

if so, then i can relate sometimes

my wifi simply doesnt work sometimes

i donā€™t know why

Sometimes, (this only seems to happen on my phone), the wifi randomly disconnects and i have to go and rejoin it.

in my case i may have to wait an entire hour just for my wifi to work again

Same, itā€™s just a potato, and not even a full potato. It has cuts randomly and they are very long.

So following on the wifi subject, what do you all think of starlink or project kuiper? If one works iā€™m getting it, nothing can be worse than the internet provider i have

once my wifi cut out for four days.

Hey @Nover452 I just noticed you change your profile! Nice! Although Iā€™ll still design you with the old profile because itā€™s easier

Oh yes i just changed it, and iā€™m changing other things but i donā€™t know how to do a G R E E N U N S A T U R A T E D B A C K G R O U N D, probably will do something else

I thought it was a new user then i saw nover written there
Is it german profile time now? :star_struck:

lol

How did you get to that conclusion? Well itā€™s true but i found it surprising that you knew. I may be underestimating people, and i am sowwy sorry

Like the new profile pic, suits your personality

1 Like

Itā€™s my momā€™s birthday today!

2 Likes

well happy birthday to her!

1 Like

I think you should you should put that in the birthday thread, but happy birthday to your mom!

1 Like

Happy birthday to RoboMom!

1 Like

ā€œRoboMomā€
Ok you are a genius! I underestimated you @Nover452

Well funny. I admit i take some studies on German Language very often, as I like germany very much(as you may have guessed because of my profile card image, which is the HGRE (REILIGES RƖMISCHES belgium! FIRST belgium JA!)

Wait you have a mom?
i guess your mom was a Neutron which/who transformed in proton and released you.
Then I just dont know the father

Maybe his father was an atom? Idk

Imagine if this

or this

plays when kikygames returns? :crazy_face:

edit: thinking now I guess i should have posted in the shoutbox its a very alleatory thing to deserve a post in topic