THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

I still don’t get it. What does the joke mean?

it does not really mean anything the joke is that it is not funny it is a ironic joke

I don’t know

Sometimes humor can get so absurd that even I can’t understand it

Yeah, like ‘E’ how is that even funny?

i personally like absurb humor but there is a point where it gets too absurd that it looks like they’re not even trying

It’s as funny as this

And it’s funny because it’s absurd, as pumpkin said (The glue gun is not that funny but still, an example)

I should also clarify that l like humor that has some actual effort put into its absurdism. Not like the letter E or something like that. I understand why hhyyrylainen hates most memes now.

it was in an online comedy club with other people and the guy before him said.
“so i watched Thor Ragnarok the other day (then it fast forwarded so i do not know what happened) and then i said Thor Ragnarok? more like BORE Ragnarok.”
then kevin went up and said.
“so i watched Vin Diesel the pacifier the other day (then it fast forwarded again) and then i said the pacifier? more like bore Ragnorok!”
and it has been a recurring joke ever since.

well at least it atleast has a point instead of being completely random

Edit: THE SUPREME LEADER HAS RETURNED

Omnicron’s on the right

NO NO
NOT FUNNY! THE ONLY SUPREME (AND HOPEFULLY ETERNAL) LEADER IS THE SUPREME KING HENRI THE I! NO MORE NO LESS!
“LONG STAY THE KING” :crown: :microbe: :thrive: :man_technologist:
-LordLovat

I SEE ALL

Well then there is a supreme leader and a supreme king

Supreme leader: Omnicron

Supreme King: hhyyrylainen

The only maximum is the diarchy: Tjwhale and hhyyrylainen!

Supreme Leader is a very
difficult title to choose! Its like choose who will be darth vader in the empire!

TRAITOR! MESS WITH THE INCARNATION OF ALL ASPIRATIONS AND
PREPARATION TO RULE THE THRIVIST ORDER IS A CRIME!

1 Like

No, don’t get the wrong idea, I wasn’t trying to say anything to insult the rulers of the Thrivists.

I don’t think of Thrive as an empire. More like… a bunch of warring factions, where the dev team lead is the great khan

And what are the factions? To me Thrive seems united for the most part.

Smeltal, no smeltal
Memes, no memes
Sentient plants, no sentient plants
Noodle, no noodle

There is a bit of conflict in the community regarding certain topics, but for the most part I guess it is pretty united. We aren’t similar to an empire though, perhaps more a federation

1 Like

Federation of the Thrive

: D

D :

I would say more like a confederation, because the name is F A N C Y and i believe that a part of the confederation can leave whenever it wants or i don’t know about types of government

I personally think we are more like a federation of Thrive fans that disagree on certain things

Very rarely is there conflict that lasts more than a few hours

Which is why only two users are banned

It may be because this community is relatively small so many people agree on certain things.

Actually i think there is a third banned user named ja1cob on the old forum

1 Like

why was he banned? spamming in the threads?