THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

I voted for the regular red lightsaber because I feel like it would suit LordLovat better
I mean he is a Sith Lord or at least according to his name

what does an orange lightsaber mean?

It means an orange lightsaber
Do you even know star wars?

I heard somewhere that some survivors of Order 66 used orange lightsabers to represent reborn or something. But this is just one more non-trustable star wars internet thing, though.

Im just a Lovat Lord, I just took advantage of that to put a red lightsaber. But if Iā€™m not a sith lord then just a noble guy like count dooku, except for being sith.
ps: some sith used purple lightsabers like (darth) revan

@MechanicalPumpkin what is your youtube channel called?

My name on YouTube is Flaming Pumpkin Productions if you didnā€™t know already.

casual self promotion

1 Like

I finally have gotten around to doing the second part of the Faā€™ Skre. Any feedback? (its on the TU thread)

1 Like

It is pretty good but I havenā€™t read all of it yet.

I like how every other post in the TU thread is super detailed and stuff while yours is relatively more simple :smile:.

Edit: @OoferDoofer I like the culture in your tribe! I also like the map as well, what do you use for it?

On the topic of feedback, what did you think of my species on the TU OoferDoofer?

I keep mine simple, so i can spread my effort out. My other planet, Keai Kuo has like 10 creatures in it (i have only posted a few of them).

I liked yours, especially all the details you put in. the only problem is that they seem a little complex.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback!
I also feel like my species is a bit to complex for a crab with a gun, although they seem pretty simple compared to some of the other creations there :laughing:

Yeah thatā€™s why I want to edit my species one day at a time so I donā€™t get overwhelmed

I spread my work out over much longer periods of time, partially due to me losing interest for a few weeks before going back in.

I wish I did that kind of thing earlier.
Words cannot describe how many worlds I made only for them to get thrown to the dumpster three hours later.

I was just scrolling through this thread, and honestly, the first few hundred posts were pretty spammy (except Evo4Weekā€™s summary thing.

It kind of feels like the misc thread jumps from low quality to high quality every now and then.

@Evolution4Weak, when will you revert back to a normal pfp?

He will probably never change it back. Not gonna lie I liked his older profile picture more though.

probably in the next pfp changing event
which is happening next year

2 Likes
But itā€™s so confusing! Everytime he post, Iā€™m seeing a whitespace! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
2 Likes

Me too. My favorite was his rainbow version though.

The underwater civilization profile picture felt a lot more ironic and funny tho. Like his username and his profile picture both contradict the entire point of the game.