THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

It is hidden, so I can’t get onto it. And since I hadn’t looked at it a while, it says 78 unread posts. It is forever stuck in my unread section.

I put the shoutbox threads in #not-thrive category. Now at least I can see it even when in a private browsing window.

The missile knows where it is at all times.
It knows this because it knows where it isn’t.
By subtracting where it is from where it isn’t,
The missile knows where it is.

now i can see the last words XD
Now it finally can rest in quiet

How did they break bro?

I just got my Arduino Kit thing and i don’t know how to use it ;—;

HAHA, YOU CANT READ THIS, cant you?

Download their IDE. There should be some cable to connect the Arduino to your PC. You should then be able to access from the IDE the Arduino and upload executable code to it, if I remember correctly. Do you have any programming experience? It should be easier if you know some C or C++, since the syntax is pretty similar.
I would recommend starting with one of the beginner tutorials. That should give you at least something to begin with.
I also have an Arduino somewhere in my room, but I am too uninspired to find any use for it at the moment. Sometimes situations crop-up where I think “Oh, an Arduino could automate it, if I had the right modules.”

1 Like

Remember when someone was worried when we crossed 200 open issues?

Kuvakaappaus - 2021-01-07 08-34-09

Those were good times

2 Likes

About that…

1 Like

It is my failure

Could Codominance with another species be possible? Both species go through the stages together and (somehow) don’t wipe each other of the planet, will this be possible?

And then there is interspecies love

It’s very unlikely to be in the game. In any existing designs / plans the player is only ever in control of a single species. So playing as “two” species would require the game logic and AI to detect this situation and help out the player, or there would need to be a mechanic to simultaneously control and edit multiple species that you gain control of through some mechanism.
This is so far from the intended route through the game that this kind of thing is decades off. Not sure why I bothered replying…

so… No interspecies love?

:man_facepalming:

I’m not going to answer that

2 Likes

Oh well, I wanted my species to have a culture that used the other species as “adult fun” slaves

Edit: the brown crab jumps on the weak evolution

That’s not a topic that is suitable to be discussed on these forums, please refer to the rules: FAQ Thread
and refrain from trying to discuss these kinds of topics in the future.

2 Likes